X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racie34
    started a topic Avant axle stubs

Avant axle stubs

Can anyone tell me how the wheels and stub axles are removed from these? I have the kremer chassis and want to put the parts in the mirage because I have that body..any help is appreciated

• Sports Racer
    replied
    I'm glad you finally got them. Hope you can put them to better use than me, I'm not a fan of independent front wheels.

Leave a comment:

• Brumos RSR
    replied
    Paul thank you very much for the axles!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brumos RSR
    replied
    Originally posted by Sports Racer View Post
    I have a dozen (6 pairs) you can have free if you want to pay postage from Australia.

Cheers

Paul
    Paul let me know the shipping total please

Leave a comment:

• Sports Racer
    replied
    Originally posted by Brumos RSR View Post
    If you decide to part with the axles once removed I will take them off your hands. They don't slide out after you remove the wheels?
    I have a dozen (6 pairs) you can have free if you want to pay postage from Australia.

Cheers

Paul

Leave a comment:

• racie34
    replied
    Thankyou guys...they came right off...now I can set up the other chassis when it arrives.

Leave a comment:

• Scorpio
    replied
    Yup, small pliers and twist the wheels off.
    -s

Leave a comment:

• racie34
    replied
    I'll try it...I'd sure like to reuse it ....Thankyou

Leave a comment:

• Dodgefarmer
    replied
    IIRC, ( I have severe CRS) I held the stub with pliers and twisted the wheel off.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• racie34
    replied
    That's just it...I don't know how the wheels come off the axle...but I'm using them on a mirage chassis if I can get them off without destroying them.

Leave a comment:

• Brumos RSR
    replied
    If you decide to part with the axles once removed I will take them off your hands. They don't slide out after you remove the wheels?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X