No announcement yet.

avant slot - Rally cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for that . the motor is listed as 25k in the list of motors at 132slotcar . but it didn`t say at what voltage . it seems more powerful here . i use the scaley wall power (996?) . one for each lane and my track length is 48.5 ft . i use pm controllers that plug in to the power track by scaley they have no knobbs for anything .

thank you again , i`am tryin` to be a sponge and soak all this up .

jer

`course now my nsr`s are sittin` while i tinker with the new ones !!!

Comment

K ,

so , four more days to muddle/tinker . have them turnin` very respectable laps . absolutely like four wheel drive , as it is . mits gets a bit of a left front hop at the end of the straight . not under deceleration , but right at the fastest rpm . could be a off center axle hole in the wheel . or , even though the sub dosen`t do it , i think i might need to remove the spring from the drop/guide arm .
      anyone removed one yet ? there are no obstacles on my track . however it is not flat . a car has to be just a skoche sloppy here . thats why several cars i really liked didn`t cut it here . to ridgid . anyhow . uummm , might have to remove the navigators so to imply them both as wtcc cars !

anyone ever see a sub 20k motor from AS ? seems everything i`ve seen is 21k or more . . . .quite possibly just to much rpm for my scaley sport .

jer

Comment

I've had my eye on a Slotting Plus Rally motor but haven't tried one yet.
        Rated at 18,000 RPM.

Comment

thanks for that bill . since it would almost double the cost of the cars to re-motor and do aluminum wheels i think they are gonna stay as is . very impressive , really !

jer

Comment

and they are gonna stay . least for some time anyway . great fun on my elevation changes . underline fun !

jer

Comment

They make pretty decent rally cars.

Comment

Am I right in thinking theses two cars share a common chassis?

Comment

I have no idea about that myself, but to SCI!

Comment

knealer . that is a yes . already mentioned that that makes them even more desirable , least in my eyes . easier and hopefully less expensive up-keep . though my small scuderia sees no battle as i am the only racer at northern lights raceway . my cars least fear is bein` worn out .

jer

Comment

Working...
                    X