Subarus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subarus

Any idea when the new Subarus will arrive?

what new subaru?

Comment

No Avant Slot on order yet.

We do not have any Avant Slot cars on order, mainly as the cars offered were old models.
      We are waiting for a new release or two that will create new interest in Avant Slot with Dealers and Customers here in North America.
      Last time I spoke with them they advised me a new Lotus would be available in 6 weeks that was about a week ago.
      My plan is to build an order around those cars. More News, and I will check on a Subaru, as soon as I hear anything.

Last edited by Scaleracing; 05-31-2014, 11:52 AM.
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.slotcarillustrated.com
      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Me wants Delta wing

Comment

Originally posted by Profoxcg View Post
          what new subaru?
          Three new paint jobs of US Rally Cross cars.

Comment

proxxy car

might just have to have a white kit . love my current 4x4 . i have the blue test car . much fun here .

jer

Comment

UK dealer shows the three GRC Subarus scheduled for a January 2015 delivery.
              Any chance here in the US?

Comment

Just bought one what a mistake!

Spent all day tuning changing parts testing at best a third class runner.

Not a patch on a MSC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratracer View Post
                  Just bought one what a mistake!

Spent all day tuning changing parts testing at best a third class runner.

Not a patch on a MSC.
                  Not at all. I thought little of my Subarus when I first got them.
                  Disassemble it, put together with care, and the car will be transformed. Trust me.
                  The only changes I made were Slot It wheels all around, Zero front tires, and P6 rears.

Comment

Quality is very sub par compared with past Avant offerings. Not sure where to start when describing this car.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicker Bill View Post
                      Not at all. I thought little of my Subarus when I first got them.
                      Disassemble it, put together with care, and the car will be transformed. Trust me.
                      The only changes I made were Slot It wheels all around, Zero front tires, and P6 rears.
                      Yes did all of that plus a lot more result

This one is headed for the bin.

Comment

Not to slag on Avant Slot in particular but if you want great running rally cars, MSC is the way to go. I've their Subie, Metro and RS200. I couldn't be more happy with them.

Comment

I just found that the Subaru was made from the discarded parts supply. Totally different quality then my AS Peugeot 207. The Subaru chassis is flimsy and mine was warped. The main drive pulley was crooked and would not align on the axle. Grub screws on 2 out of 3 spacers would not seat properly. Most of the grub screws for chassis adjustments were missing. The rear wing mounts were very flimsy and the wing breaks off easily. I am usually not critical of products because most cars need some degree of work. This car was just a little disappointing for the money and had some quality control issues. Maybe mine rolled off the assembly line on a Friday.

Comment

Where did you get that info from ? !

Comment

What info?

Comment

Working...
                              X