Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I just found that the Subaru was made from the discarded parts supply."

Comment

Some of the parts, as mentioned, clearly have quality issues. For example, the large pulley was not drilled correctly. The 3/32 hole is not true. As soon as the grub screw is tightened, the pulley tilts. There is no way to get the pulley straight. There are 3 wheel collars. 2 of 3 did not have grub screws. When I tried to use grub screws from my supply, I found that there were no threads on the two collars. The chassis was warped and made of flimsy plastic. Lastly, my car had two types of body screws.

Point is, the car differs vastly from my earlier AS Peugeot 207 where none of these issues existed. It seems like some parts that would not have passed QC were use on the Subaru.

Comment

Just got one of mine in today (the black version) awesome car just like every other model. Sorry to hear about yours.

Comment

Great to hear you got the good one. Enjoy.

Comment

why dont your reach back to the seller (store / vendor) maybe they can exchange it. I drove mine today for a few laps. Great little car just like every other Avantslot rally car.

Comment

I am actually going to buy the "blue" version

Comment

Working...
              X