Revo Slot Porsche Proxy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revo Slot Porsche Proxy

I was talking with Allan the other day about how much fun the RevoSlot car is out of the box and mentioned this may be a great candidate for its own proxy. Currently thinking, a modified class as I know several have installed 3/32 axles, bearings and corresponding gears. As well as a white kit, box stock concours class where there is more detail or modeling done plus racing. You can vote for 2 choices also Who would be interested?
    White kit box stock
    33.33%
    White kit box stock w concours
    55.56%
    Modified class
    11.11%
    No interest
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Brumos RSR; 12-08-2017, 11:14 AM.

Possibly interested.
    Lot of life stuff happening at the moment.

Steve

Comment

RevoSlot

Hi. I've been watching the threads about RevoSlot and was about to pull the trigger and buy some as we have a class in our club that the car would be eligible. Issue is it is a modified open class and I want to run Scaleauto foam tires and different gearing. That means getting 6x 3/32 bearing. The scaleauto ones are gone everywhere I have checked. Alans, Professor Motor, Slotcar Union.Pendle ect.

Wouldn't be much sense of doing an open class until bearing part becomes available to everyone.

~Ron

Comment

Bearing will be available here.

No problem with bearings and more coming.
        Alan Smith
        SCI Owner.
        www.scaleracing.com
        www.slotcarillustrated.com
        www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
        www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

bearings?

Originally posted by Scaleracing View Post
          No problem with bearings and more coming.
          So you have them in stock? The Scaleauto 6mmx 3/32 was not listed when I checked this weekend. If you have some in stock what is the part #? ~Ron

Comment

Scaleauto sc-1329, 2 to a package.

Steve

Comment

bearings not listed on Scaleracing website

Yep SC1329. Not listed on 132 website under bearings. Can't currently find anywhere

Comment

Revo proxy

I have a car on order out of the box or mod.

Comment

Might be interested.
                  One question: Why only white kits for the box stock cars?
                  Actually, two questions: What sort of tires were you thinking of be used?

Comment

Originally posted by B52RN View Post
                    Might be interested.
                    One question: Why only white kits for the box stock cars?
                    Actually, two questions: What sort of tires were you thinking of be used?
                    Infancy stages currently, it shouldn't not be a problem running available liveries. Allan can clean me up here but I think he was considering supplying the white kits w proxy fee included in the price. On the tire, my hope is for the medium compound not the OEM. The medium compound works well on my little plastic track.

Comment

Originally posted by Brumos RSR View Post
                      On the tire, my hope is for the medium compound not the OEM.
                      Is there a medium compound rubber tire that fits these double flanged wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by B52RN View Post
                        Is there a medium compound rubber tire that fits these double flanged wheels?
                        Yes Allan has them in stock. Not exactly sure of the part number but they perform much better than the OEM tire

Comment

Originally posted by Brumos RSR View Post
                          Allan can clean me up here but I think he was considering supplying the white kits w proxy fee included in the price.
                          I like this idea, all Iíll have to do is slap some paint on a car and see what happens!

Comment

Call for help.

Anyone wanting advise can always call we are open 7 days a week.

Regarding the proxy still working out ideas.

But would like to see a Concours class developed from a white kit and points scored at each round for votes gathered on modeling. Plus would get up a Instagram and Facebook post for each round and take votes from there as well. Full detail encouraged the more detail the better.

The Concours class would score 1/2 the points from the modeling contest.

The Modified class would use BRM high RPM motors and would open up parts to Scaleauto bearing and BRM or Slot.it rear wheels and Scaleauto or Slo.it gears.

That class would also have points for modeling but be slanted more towards lap totals.

More soon.
                            Alan Smith
                            SCI Owner.
                            www.scaleracing.com
                            www.slotcarillustrated.com
                            www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
                            www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Originally posted by Scaleracing View Post
                              Anyone wanting advise can always call we are open 7 days a week.

Regarding the proxy still working out ideas.

But would like to see a Concours class developed from a white kit and points scored at each round for votes gathered on modeling. Plus would get up a Instagram and Facebook post for each round and take votes from there as well. Full detail encouraged the more detail the better.

The Concours class would score 1/2 the points from the modeling contest.

The Modified class would use BRM high RPM motors and would open up parts to Scaleauto bearing and BRM or Slot.it rear wheels and Scaleauto or Slo.it gears.

That class would also have points for modeling but be slanted more towards lap totals.

More soon.
                              There ya go the Man himself now let's get this part started

Comment

Working...
                              X