X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brumos RSR View Post
    .... now let's get this part started
    Which part ?

I didn't vote because I waited too long to hear more details but I still might be interested.

Comment

Revo Slot announced yesterday that they are producing more versions and white bodies on the Porsche as well as introducing the Marcos. Alan any thoughts of a Porsche proxy race in the summer using white bodies kits?

Comment

This sounds like fun. Cincyslots would be happy to host a race. I'll be following this for sure.

Bruce

Comment

Any news on this? If we get on this now, racers will have plenty of time to prepare a car.

Bruce

Comment

I’m still interested in the idea of entering the white kit stock with concours, would be a fun build.

Comment

I'm Interested and would host as well. ~Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Lou E View Post
                Iím still interested in the idea of entering the white kit stock with concours, would be a fun build.
                To be clear, explain "concours"

I'm open to whatever but I feel the 3/32 is a good swap and we used silicone or urethane. I'm not sure foam and plastic mix too well.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by CincySlots View Post

I'm open to whatever but I feel the 3/32 is a good swap and we used silicone or urethane. I'm not sure foam and plastic mix too well.

Bruce
                  Bruce, my guess on concours would be that the host participants who are racing the cars will vote or rank participating cars based their visual appearance with the results added after each race and winners are chosen at seasons end.

My guess is tires will be rubber as that's primarily what Alan's proxies have been in the past

Comment

Bruce
                    Everyoneís car gets judged on appearance as well as performance but independent of each other. The judging can be by the hosts or on here by all the participants. It doesnít have to involve any prizes, I just like seeing what people come up with.

Comment

You can count me in i have a kit ready to build .

Comment

My understanding was Alan wanted to have a stock class built from white kits. They would have photos posted on SCI and readers could vote on them. The top 3 would get some extra points in addition to the racing points. That was the concept as I understood it. A stock and mod class would be another possibility. Like with the Carrera scramble.~Ron

Comment

OK, I guess I could buy another car. It better be fast, my paint skills have me starting in the hole! LOL

Bruce

Comment

OK, I guess I could buy another car. It better be fast, my paint skills have me starting in the hole! LOL

Bruce
                            Havenít I seen your work on your site??

I donít think the painted cars should not be eligible, they just wouldnít participate in the concours.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou E View Post
                              Havenít I seen your work on your site??

I donít think the painted cars should not be eligible, they just wouldnít participate in the concours.
                              Maybe 1 or 2.

Comment

That is gorgeous, very nice work!! Scaleauto 1:24?

Comment

Working...
                                X