33.33%
    White kit box stock w concours
    55.56%
    Modified class
    11.11%
    No interest
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I was talking with Allan the other day about how much fun the RevoSlot car is out of the box and mentioned this may be a great candidate for its own proxy. Currently thinking, a modified class as I know several have installed 3/32 axles, bearings and corresponding gears. As well as a white kit, box stock concours class where there is more detail or modeling done plus racing. You can vote for 2 choices also Who would be interested?
    Last edited by Brumos RSR; 12-08-2017, 11:14 AM.

• DavinciQc
    replied
    Well congratulations Bruce!

Leave a comment:

• CincySlots
    replied
    Thanks. The car a typical Carrera D124 with a FrankenSlot rear end kit. The wheels, front tires and inserts are Scaleauto. The paint and rear silicone tires were done by me.

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• DavinciQc
    replied
    What are those wheels, inserts and tires on that awesome Porsche?

Leave a comment:

• DavinciQc
    replied
    That awesome Jagermeister Porsche is a Carrera?!? Wow, not stock I supposed but highly modified. Which Carrera (car part number) did you use?

Leave a comment:

• CincySlots
    replied
    nope, don don da Carrera.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Lou E
    replied
    That is gorgeous, very nice work!! Scaleauto 1:24?

Leave a comment:

• CincySlots
    replied
    Originally posted by Lou E View Post
    Havenít I seen your work on your site??

I donít think the painted cars should not be eligible, they just wouldnít participate in the concours.
    Maybe 1 or 2.

Leave a comment:

• Lou E
    replied
    Originally posted by CincySlots View Post
    OK, I guess I could buy another car. It better be fast, my paint skills have me starting in the hole! LOL

Bruce
    Havenít I seen your work on your site??

I donít think the painted cars should not be eligible, they just wouldnít participate in the concours.

Leave a comment:

• CincySlots
    replied
    OK, I guess I could buy another car. It better be fast, my paint skills have me starting in the hole! LOL

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• keechracer
    replied
    My understanding was Alan wanted to have a stock class built from white kits. They would have photos posted on SCI and readers could vote on them. The top 3 would get some extra points in addition to the racing points. That was the concept as I understood it. A stock and mod class would be another possibility. Like with the Carrera scramble.~Ron

Leave a comment:

• ALS
    replied
    You can count me in i have a kit ready to build .

Leave a comment:

• Lou E
    replied
    To be clear, explain "concours"

I'm open to whatever but I feel the 3/32 is a good swap and we used silicone or urethane. I'm not sure foam and plastic mix too well.

Bruce
    Everyoneís car gets judged on appearance as well as performance but independent of each other. The judging can be by the hosts or on here by all the participants. It doesnít have to involve any prizes, I just like seeing what people come up with.

Leave a comment:

• Brumos RSR
    replied

I'm open to whatever but I feel the 3/32 is a good swap and we used silicone or urethane. I'm not sure foam and plastic mix too well.

Bruce
    Bruce, my guess on concours would be that the host participants who are racing the cars will vote or rank participating cars based their visual appearance with the results added after each race and winners are chosen at seasons end.

My guess is tires will be rubber as that's primarily what Alan's proxies have been in the past

Leave a comment:

• CincySlots
    replied
    Originally posted by Lou E View Post
    Iím still interested in the idea of entering the white kit stock with concours, would be a fun build.

Bruce

Leave a comment:

Working...
X