Trans-Am Mustang has arrived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans-Am Mustang has arrived

just purchased a TA Mustang. Took it out of the box and onto my Carrera track. It is quiet and performs flawlessly! With issues in early releases, i was able to make them work on commercial tracks with lots of tuning. The Porsche 917s were a great improvement with the new anglewinder chassis design. But these Trans-Am cars are fantastic! Ball bearings, floating chassis, good rear tires, correct guide flag spacing to track surface. All i can ask for is foam rubber rears so i can try this beauty out on a commercial track.

Great job Alan and BRM!

I hope to see more T/A cars in the future, and please consider Can-Am era cars (so many to choose from) and other 1960s-1970s era LeMans cars.

Your description is very convincing and has got me leaning toward one of these... I've only run Carrera 1:24 and I'm afraid if I try one of these, I'll have to have more... maybe that's not a bad thing... But you may have made a sale for BRM.

Comment

Come to the dark side ah ha ha! You are correct, one will turn into two. They’re like Doritos. You can’t have just one. lol Of all the T/A’s we’ve sold, nearly all returned for another. The only bad news is having to wait for them. But as they say, good things come to those who wait. They do a great job building them. Good luck resisting.

Bruce

Comment

I just went over to the dark side... next thing you know I'll be taking magnets out...

Comment

Originally posted by DRW-FJ40 View Post
          I just went over to the dark side... next thing you know I'll be taking magnets out...
          That's great news, you're going to love it. I just hope I can get it to you in a timely manner. We've been selling a lot of these and production is a little backed up.

Thanks,
          Bruce

Comment

No worries... I got that impression so no surprise. Can't be as painful as waiting for Carrera F1. Looking forward to it though.

Comment

OK, good. Some guys get antsy. lol

Thanks,
              Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by DRW-FJ40 View Post
                No worries... I got that impression so no surprise. Can't be as painful as waiting for Carrera F1. Looking forward to it though.
                Looks like your order shipped out to me yesterday.

Bruce

Comment

Wu'd you git...Wu'd you git?.... let me see le'me cee

Comment

Originally posted by CincySlots View Post
                    Looks like your order shipped out to me yesterday.

Bruce
                    I saw that notification this morning.... seems fast to me. I wasn't going to start getting antsy for a few weeks.

Originally posted by Jesla View Post
                    Wu'd you git...Wu'd you git?.... let me see le'me cee
                    It was a tough call... but I ended up going with the Penske Camaro. Yunick Mustang next... Maybe.

I hope BRM continues with the trans am theme and offers more in the future.

I will post some poser pics as soon as I get my hands on it.

Comment

Pictures? Bueller? Pictures?

Pictures to make me jealous, or it didn't happen...

Scott

Comment

Here's a placeholder for you guys. You can't see it here but I replaced the stock bobblehead with one from Immense Miniatures.

Comment

Nice.
                          Please, no battle scars.

Comment

USA production built by SCI owner.

Thanks for the kind words, these cars ( at least the USA ones ) are all built by me, BRM builds the cars for the rest of the World market. I put everything into making these the best experience you can have.

There of course are more things I could do, but I am proud to call these RTR or Ready to Run on Commercial and Carrera tracks.

The Trans Am was my idea, and my Company is a Partner in this project co owning the tooling and building all the production for the US Market.

We plan more Trans Ams and other cars in partnership with BRM for the future.

More will be revealed at the 2018 24 Hours of Tacoma Event in November. Racers may even get to test the next ScaleRacing/BRM cars.

November 8th - 11th @ The ScaleRacing Center in Tacoma the American Home of ScaleRacing Trans Am in partnership with BRM.

A big thank you also to Cincy Slots an authorized ScaleRacing/BRM Dealer.

Last edited by Scaleracing; 05-16-2018, 07:17 PM.
                            Alan Smith
                            SCI Owner.
                            www.scaleracing.com
                            www.slotcarillustrated.com
                            www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
                            www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Wheelbarrow of money.

Anyone have a wheelbarrow full of money to give me so I can go?

Well, it was worth a try anyway...

My wedding anniversary is on the 5th. Maybe I can talk the Wife into visiting scenic Tacoma Washington.

Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X