Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from BRM...

Sirs,

I'm very pride to show you first pictures (home-made...) of the new 962's liveries:

I hope that you will enjoy looking at the pictures and I will love our Slot Cars like me and all the Italian BRM Team!

Kind Regards,

Francesco

Francesco, thank you and your team for producing such wonderfully detailed and great performing 1/24 scale racing cars. I was priveliged to help with reviewing your cars for this site and for Alan. I feel like i am now part of scale slot car racing history! I do hope to one day be lucky enough to meet you in person.
    I hope that your cars will sell well here in the United States, and that they have a major impact on how 1/24 cars are raced here, as well as around the globe. I will be looking forward to enjoying more and more of your cars and parts as your company continues to grow.

Best Regards, Glenn

Comment

Dear Glen,

I'm really without word... to thank you for your message.

We're working very hard in these days to our 2nd car (...), that we want to present to USA fans at the Chicago Event iHobby Show on October and your words are pushing the BRM Team to do their best, ALWAYS!!!

Many thanks again

Francesco

Comment

Here are my first pictures of the new BRM Porsches (BRM002, BRM003):

Comment

Super photos Norbert!

Comment

Francesco,

These are absolutely beautiful cars. I plan on buying one of them from Alan Smith in the near future. As one of the moderators of SCI, I want to welcome you. We also appreciate your sponsorship of this site as it allows us to continue our mission of providing a forum for racers to discuss slot car racing.

If it means anything, sales of the 1/24 BRM 962's have been brisk in several stores. I wish you continued success. I also look forward to my purchase of one of your cars from Alan at www.132slotcar.us . Thank you very much.

KIITS (keep it in the slot),
            Lawrence

Comment

Buying At Least One This Week

Francesco,

It's great that you seem to be driven to produce a quality product. I will be acquiring at least one of your vehicles this very week. Perhaps we will get to do some work together in the future.

I really need the whole collection, but that would be greedy, I guess.

Thank You,

M

Comment

We got a chance to run the Advan car against my Momo car on a 155' Blue King commercial track a few weeks ago. These are nice driving cars, that's for sure! You can throw them around, but they do have nice grip and handling. They feel quite a bit like a bigger 1:32 slot car. Doors were banged together, triggers were gripped with white knuckles.

Comment

Wow....WOW!!!

Gotta chance to see these cars tonight in person....BEAUTIFUL! Dealer got all 6 in.....I can,t decide which one to buy FIRST. These have the same appeal as Racer cars. Once you have one you gotta have more.

Comment

Got It!

Hey,

Just picked up mine this week. Got the MOMO. (Had to get the MOMO). Don't be afraid of the assembly. It's straightforward and not painful at all. Nice, sturdy chasis. Grippy tires. Great paint and decal work.

It might be a little work to fit real lights in there at some point, but the piece fitment was really nice, good engineering/design. Metal graces the body mount posts. One screw keeps cockpit, dash and driver nice and snug. I used my "Customer rewards %30 Off" coupon as well...which made it even SWEETER!! Very impressive in my opinion.

-M

Comment

I just picked up the Kenwood car today, and one of our guys also picked up the Momo and the Leyton House cars yesterday.

All I can say is that high quality products are ALWAYS welcome, and this is an area that we've wanted to see expansion (as far as our club goes, anyway). Good hardbody 1:24 cars that we can take straight to the local commercial track, but also that work very well on our home tracks. We drove these cars yesterday on one of our wood tracks yesterday, and this track has the tightest corners of any of our 8 tracks. The BRM cars took them without trouble, so they run very nicely on short tracks and long tracks.

I'm so impressed with the products coming out of Italy -- BRM, Slot.It, NSR, Racer.... just great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ElSecundo View Post
                        I'm so impressed with the products coming out of Italy -- BRM, Slot.It, NSR, Racer.... just great stuff.

And this is from a guy who LOVES Carrera

Comment

Originally posted by attytwb View Post
                          And this is from a guy who LOVES Carrera
                          Yeah, guilty as charged.

But what I'm finding from the Italian slot car manufacturers is that same kind of 'awe power' that a 1:1 Ferrari has. You stop whatever you're doing and take a closer look, and you're glad you did, even if that means you left the burgers on the grill 6 minutes too long, or accidentally watered your grandmother with the garden hose.

Comment

Originally posted by ElSecundo View Post
                            You stop whatever you're doing and take a closer look, and you're glad you did, ... or accidentally watered your grandmother with the garden hose.
                            You do that too? Man, I hate it when that happens - but not as much as grandma does!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoom Beedo View Post
                              You do that too? Man, I hate it when that happens - but not as much as grandma does!
                              Yeah, and even at 95, you'd think she'd still be a little quicker on her feet/walker...

Comment

Working...
                              X