NJ SCALE Racing Nov race results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ SCALE Racing Nov race results

here are the race results from the November NJ SCALE Racing race held at The Race Place, Farmingdale, NJ

1) Martin Dixon..........167 laps..............7.249572........blue lane.....
    2) Robert Holt............166 laps..............7.140019.......yellow lane...**fast lap time winner
    3) Glenn Orban...........158 laps..............7.577978.......white lane....
    4) Aaron Moore...........155 laps.............7.410421........yellow lane
    5) Paul Pearlman.........148 laps..............7.422145........green lane
    6) Jim Regan..............143 laps..............7.850780........green lane
    7) Mike Burke.............139 laps...............7.851309.......blue lane
    8) John Mazza............138 laps..............7.910597........yellow lane
    9) Andre Harris............68 laps...............7.520218........yellow lane

Martin and Robert were at each other from the start, racing like it was the season Finals with the deciding factor may possibly have been a marshaling issue..... Aaron has taken a new liking to BRM cars now that he owns (finally! ) a Porsche 917. Paul, Jim, Mike and John had their own race going on. Mike is the newest member of our racing group, and this was his race debut - great job on his first race. Mike has also begun racing 1/32 plasticars with the NJ Metro group, many of their racers also race 1/24 with us. John has begun to race with us once again, and continues to improve. His Porsche is fast! , so I expect to see John getting closer to the podium after a few more races, as he gets used to the track. John is also our Art & Design Director, creating our new poster. Andre had some car issues, and dropped out midway through the race .
    Last edited by sportblazer350; 11-24-2013, 04:53 PM.

M

Comment

Last edited by dinky; 11-25-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Martin and Holt

Martin...is that you apologizing to and fist-bumping Holt? I can't tell because it looks like an "emoticon".

No need for that he...has "the force'. It's all hands on deck to defeat the "Dark Side". Besides that he has more wins on more tracks with less preparation than any of us.

I say...darn you Robert Holt! You are Darth Vader...but nice.

Joseph
        Last edited by maxspeed; 11-26-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dinky View Post
          M
          I'm symbolically yanking my controller and going home

Dinky performed yet another masterful psychological and theatrical production, waiting until just the right moments to start pulling the trigger more than half way, making things look close until just the right time.

What a performance!

Comment

Is it Lap times that are a tru testament to trigger pulling

Comment

Originally posted by dinky View Post
              Is it Lap times that are a tru testament to trigger pulling
              A mere technicality, don't sweat the details.

Comment

I really love you guys

even if i'm having a bad race, I can have fun watching these two battle it out

Comment

almost makes we want to buy a car...

Based on the lap times and totals it looks like both Martin and Holt are sandbagging a bit on the trigger. Almost makes me want to buy a BRM car and get back into the fray.

Almost.

Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by maxspeed View Post
                    Based on the lap times and totals it looks like both Martin and Holt are sandbagging a bit on the trigger. Almost makes me want to buy a BRM car and get back into the fray.

Almost.

Joseph
                    ...if you get a BRM, a 917k would be a good choice, we're going to be running them regularly soon, most of the regular attendees already have one.

Comment

Question

If we are going to be running the 917's soon, will one of the other classes be eliminated?

If not is is critical that we start on time. Heck, we should be starting on time anyway.

Comment

Have some compassion , ie medical emergency.

Comment

Originally posted by ppearlman95 View Post
                          If we are going to be running the 917's soon, will one of the other classes be eliminated?

If not is is critical that we start on time. Heck, we should be starting on time anyway.

when we start racing Porsche 917s, we will race them vs Group-C, and alternate between them, so we can race both BRM classes throughout the year. We have been racing BRM Group-C since 2007 steadily. So no- we will not drop any class, just begin to rotate through them.

starting time- when all of the racers show up early enough, we can start earlier. problem is when some arrive late, we need to give some time to get ready. and while on that topic- it would be easier to start "on time" if all racers arrived and did not need 2 hours or more to work on their cars.........i'm just sayin'........... heck, i'm guilty of this as well. This month's starting time was due to an emergency type of situation that we could not do anything about.

Comment

Working...
                          X