No announcement yet.

NJ SCALE Racing 2014 Championship race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any drivers who need a partner for the team race? Also I will be personally discounting the pit passes for the first 10 out of state racers. Provided that you respond on this thread that your going to attend
    Last edited by dinky; 10-20-2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Martini 917k

WHERE ART THOU MR MARTINI YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED, ARE YOU GONNA SHOW?

Comment

Originally posted by sportblazer350 View Post
        count down to the Championship race on Saturday. True and clean your rear tires, tighten all screws, set gear mesh, tighten all grub screws, clean chassis and bodies, lube bearing and bushings, clean or replace worn braid, replace worn out gears, check guide flag depth, check tire to body wheel well clearances, check for body float, tape over body screws, Shoo Goo the inside of your body, rear body wings attached and glued down tight, clean your controller wiper button, get out your favorite tire and braid cleaners, have spare parts and tools ready.

Remember that the raceway opens at 10am, track practice until 12 noon, when Car Tech closes, so we can race soon after. Cars, spare parts, and tools tech together, all repairs to cars done until the green flag in the pit are only. When not racing, you must marshal a corner.

cars will be checked for weight, ground clearance, and allowed parts based on da rules

for example: rules paragraph 139, Section 3-B: when I marshall the hairpin, a "suspect" car can be removed from the track and torn down for inspection..........

who will win these trophies??

1st race: Scaleauto Sprint

lunch break

2nd race: BRM Team Endurance Race (2 man, 2 car team: Group-C and Porsche 917)
        An earlier e-mail reminder went out to the members of the NJ Scale Racing Yahoo Group, regarding the rules for each class. As another reminder, as well as for those interested that are not members of the Yahoo Group, the rules are posted here on SCI, click here.

Comment

BRM Group C/LeMans 1970's Classic NJ Championship Race Results

BRM Group C/LeMans 1970's Classic Team Race (10 minute heats, team race)

Finishing position, driver, laps, best lap time, lane best lap time was run

01. Mike B/Martin D.....657, 6.749995 (black)
          02. Paul P./Dan M.......637, 7.027028 (yellow)
          03. Glenn O./Lou E......611, 7.297611 (orange)
          04. Robert H/Mario B....603, 7.077736 (orange)
          05. Mike H./Dave........516, 7.691256 (purple)

Click here for NJ Scale Racing Scale Auto GT Championship race results
          Last edited by NJSLOT1_32; 10-26-2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Many thanks to all of the racers who participated in our 3rd annual Championship race and made it a success.

Comment

porsche inlines

Hey guys...looking at trying to make the November race but after looking at the results here and in a few previous months it looks like the new angle winder cars are significantly faster than the inline versions. Are you guys scoring the new and revised angle winders separately from the in-lines?

Looks like the newest angle winders are 3-5 10ths faster than the rest of the field.

So...are the in-lines pretty much going by the wayside for anyone who wants to be competitive?

Just asking so I know what to expect.

Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by maxspeed View Post
                Hey guys...looking at trying to make the November race but after looking at the results here and in a few previous months it looks like the new angle winder cars are significantly faster than the inline versions. Are you guys scoring the new and revised angle winders separately from the in-lines?

Looks like the newest angle winders are 3-5 10ths faster than the rest of the field.

So...are the in-lines pretty much going by the wayside for anyone who wants to be competitive?

Just asking so I know what to expect.

Joseph
                The owner of the anglewinder Toyota that ran a 6.7 best lap time also has an inline car that runs about the same lap times.

Comment

thanks

hummm...

Comment

Mike your very impressive , I enjoyed watching all you guys race. I'm going to try to make the next performance also

Comment

Originally posted by dinky View Post
                      Mike your very impressive , I enjoyed watching all you guys race. I'm going to try to make the next performance also
                      You definitely made the last performance...

Comment

Joseph don't concern yourself with inline or anglewinder your a world champion pm me I'm selling off some of my Brm & scaleauto cars.priced far above market value, no tire kickers pls

Comment

Working...
                        X