Replacing Carrera Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Carrera Guide

I'd like to be able to replace my stock Carrera guides and at the same time adjust the guide depth. I've been looking at using the standard guide adapter that SCC has on their website. What I'm not sure about is if I use these adapters, what replacement guide would I need? I've found some good how tos for installing the adapter but haven't found any information on what guide to use.
    If anyone has done this mod and would share their knowledge, I'd appreciate it.
    TIA!

Any screw type guide Slot it,Scaleauto,sloting plus ect. Really come down to which kind of track you run wood or plastic track.

Comment

Thanks. I forgot to include my track is standard Carrera plastic.
      BTW, if anyone is interested, I found a spot on discussion thread at HRW exactly on this using the new Carrera Ford GT as the example .
      I don't know if I can post a link or not so I'll provide the thread's topic " Ford GT guide/ front ride height & CG Carrera guide adapter"

Originally posted by falcons707 View Post
      Any screw type guide Slot it,Scaleauto,sloting plus ect. Really come down to which kind of track you run wood or plastic track.

Comment

According to the rules here you cannot post a link to another message board... just passing along the policy.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the rules Dave.
          Originally posted by DaveKennedy View Post
          According to the rules here you cannot post a link to another message board... just passing along the policy.

Comment

Working...
          X