Carrera Wrecker: Digital and Analog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered 2 tow trucks and no delivery.
    I called the place I ordered them from and the guy said the haven't received them.
    It is great to see interest in this and other hobbies.

Comment

Is it Practicle ??

Wondering, this is a neat item , the only question I have is will the car that is being towed be required to have the magnet or motor removed. Would this not require a dolly of some sort. I have visions of rears wheels dragging around the track while vehicle is being towed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        Wondering, this is a neat item , the only question I have is will the car that is being towed be required to have the magnet or motor removed. Would this not require a dolly of some sort. I have visions of rears wheels dragging around the track while vehicle is being towed.
        I haven't had a problem. The rear wheels on my cars do turn when being towed. While the motor does provide a little bit of resistance- it isn't enough to force the tires to drag. At least not in any of the limited cases I've tried (a slot.it 312PB and some Carrera 997s).

This thing is pretty cool, and I think it looks better in person than it does on an interwebby photograph.

Comment

Originally posted by ron.r View Post
          HAHA got a call from Play Value last night my wrecker is in , I will get it this weekend and post pics of the 1st recovery
          Hey I wonder if they got some for stock... I now want one too!

Cheers;
          Eric
          Greely, Ontario

Comment

Eric, I'd give PVT a call to ask about additional stock. It would surprise me if they didn't have a good number on hand. I just checked their site and nothing is listed for the Wrecker. Not sure how quick they are to post new items though.

Comment

Check PM, he had 5 wreckers on hand yesterday.

Tankers are all gone.

Comment

Yes,, your chances of finding the tanker at your regular shop will be slim to none. We have the wrecker on hand now.

[email protected]

Comment

Got mine!

Got lucky and my local shop brought in a few extra Wrecker's. Just picked mine up today, thanks for the heads up WOOD209!

They also have a Tanker limited edition, and a Ford GT40 limited edition... both nice, but pricey (Tanker is $179 CDN and GT40 is $199 CDN)

Cheers;
                  Eric

Comment

Glad I could be of service Eric.

- Kevin

Comment

Working...
                    X