Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ceiling drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ceiling drop

    Had some fun today after figuring out the problem with the CU update.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNDp-xl8he8

  • #2
    Very cool!

    Bruce

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CincySlots View Post
      Very cool!

      Bruce
      Thanks Bruce

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow that is awesome!! What size is the table and your depth into your ceiling box? Nice work fellow carrera canuck!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by digitalspringer View Post
          Wow that is awesome!! What size is the table and your depth into your ceiling box? Nice work fellow carrera canuck!
          12’X6’ table.
          Depth 16 “

          Comment


          • #6
            The mechanics were nicely done, but I liked the track video presentation, too.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
              The mechanics were nicely done, but I liked the track video presentation, too.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                The whole setup is really, really cool. I get a real bullring feeling from those banks on either end. Great work on the idea, the execution, the presentation- and the video. Looks like you've had (and are having) some serious fun!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 63409 View Post
                  Thanks
                  X2 Félicitations, ta piste est superbe !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by b.yingling View Post
                    The whole setup is really, really cool. I get a real bullring feeling from those banks on either end. Great work on the idea, the execution, the presentation- and the video. Looks like you've had (and are having) some serious fun!
                    Thanks b.yingling,this was a father and son project which turned out really nice ,and now having lots of fun.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by legrandnormand View Post
                      X2 Félicitations, ta piste est superbe !
                      Mercie , legrandnormand

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 63409 View Post
                        Thanks b.yingling,this was a father and son project which turned out really nice ,and now having lots of fun.
                        Great to hear that. I'm now even more envious of the fun and bonding had . My grandchildren were here last Saturday, and had a couple of friends in tow who had never been here before. The dropped jaws and general excitement once again made me happy about at least *some* of my hobby choices .
                        Last edited by b.yingling; 11-03-2017, 05:51 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by b.yingling View Post
                          Great to hear that. I'm now even more envious of the fun and bonding had . My grandchildren were here last Saturday, and had a couple of friends in tow who had never been here before. The dropped jaws and general excitement once again made me happy about at least *some* of my hobby choices .
                          Fun and bonding, that’s what it’s all about.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Very nice set up .

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X