Carrera 23850 Mercedes AMG C63

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera 23850 Mercedes AMG C63

Will 23850 Mercedes AMG C63 be available in the states?

The 23860 is the 1/24 carrera Merc dtm #84 M Gotz.
    I have not seen it advertised here in the US. I see it in Germany and it is expensive and then there is shipping. Hopefully it will be available since we have the other 2 1/24 DTM Merc cars.
    Maybe a rep from Carrera rep will see this?
    Lance

Comment

I believe this is going to be one of the high dollar set only cars in the USA???

Bruce

Comment

The 23850 was originally intended to be a "set only" car (starter set 23623 "Premium Race").
        In addition to that, a limited lot of single boxed cars was also produced, as a special item for lokal dealers.

Comment

Carrera 23623

I don't see that # 23623 on your website, even Deutschland or Internationally.
          Last edited by Soltman 3; 12-04-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soltman 3 View Post
            It's both in the car list:
            http://www.124er.de/carrera124/downl...rrera_d124.pdf
            car 23850 -> page 7
            set 23623 -> page 11

Comment

Carrera 23623

Will Carrera 23623 "Premium Line" set be available in the USA then?

Comment

Originally posted by Soltman 3 View Post
                Carrera124 is a guy named Christian, A member of this forum like you add me, he does not work for Carrera. We don't have Dave Kennedy to answer direct questions from Carrera any longer. But Christian can tell you what's happening in Europe, especially in Germany. He also has a nice information only website: http://www.124er.de/
                Last edited by carlosinseattle; 12-12-2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X