Non-responsive check lane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-responsive check lane

I have two check lanes on my track. I finally got to setting them up to use with SmartRace today. I defined one as "section time 1" (LEDs 1+2+3 on) with no issues. I tried to define the second one as "section time 2" (LEDs 1+2+3+4 on) but couldn't because it seems to be dead; absolutely not acknowledging the passage of a car over it (the last step of the programming process). I had it initially positioned right before a double lane changer. I vaguely remember some discussion over here that check lanes and lane changers may interfere with each other. So, I placed a straight in between the check lane and the lane changer, to no avail. The check lane is still unresponsive.

Is it a dud or am I missing something here? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by myared; 11-18-2018, 07:12 PM.

Bump...

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Comment

Did you try physically swapping the two check lanes?

Despite what the confusing Carrera manual says, I don't think you need to program one as 'section time 1' and the other as 'section time 2'. SmartRace will likely be smart enough to know which time it receives first...
      Last edited by b.yingling; 11-30-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Didn't think of swapping the two check lanes... I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X