New Carrera Dune Buggy set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Carrera Dune Buggy set

Coming soon to a Toys R Us near you soon, the Carrera GO!!! Dune Buggy Challenge set (Item #62207). The set comes with 2 buggy's and a layout with a lap length of 11.81 ft. *Note, this is a set with a transformer, not battery power.

The plan is for 2011 that there will be a set available to the hobby market and open stock buggy's as well.

wish the T "R" us carried them here..........or even Wally World

Comment

Gotta love the "Go Dirty" tires! What fun!

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Cool, the best news for this year! Go!!!dirty - awesome!

Comment

This looks so cool.

Anyone else notice all the positive changes Carrera has made this year?

Good work Dave K and Carrera!

Comment

Dave C is right! Dave K and Ed Gershowitz, new Carrera of NA Pres., have done wonders for the product in the NA market.
              Yea, team!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This may sound funny, but this 45 year old guy hasn't been this excited about "toys" since I was an 8 year old kid going to the local toy store to buy more AFX cars and track for my old HO set up

Comment

Originally posted by pfuetze View Post
                  Cool, the best news for this year! Go!!!dirty - awesome!
                  And if you're a member of the Carrera Club (Europe only, sorry) the buggies will be available through the club I'm told.

Comment

Originally posted by dclovell View Post
                    This may sound funny, but this 45 year old guy hasn't been this excited about "toys" since I was an 8 year old kid going to the local toy store to buy more AFX cars and track for my old HO set up
                    Actually, it sounds eerily familiar....(just sub 53 for 45, and 11 for 8)

Comment

I know what my "Son" is getting for christmas if these hit Canada, it will make a great addition to his GO layout.

Comment

Originally posted by b.yingling View Post
                        Actually, it sounds eerily familiar....(just sub 53 for 45, and 11 for 8)

Lol...glad i'm not alone!!!!

Comment

Just to repeat the point. There should be a buggy set for North America next year available to the hobby shop market.... if you can wait that long.

Comment

It's great to see Carrera get some of the excitement in 1/43 that the "other guys" have been enjoying the past couple of years.

Comment

And I'm told that it will be in Canada at Toys R Us.

Comment

Working...
                              X