No announcement yet.

Issues with 1/30 High banked curve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know how to change one's experience level ? This thing has me listed as a novice. I've had slot car sets all my life, starting with Eldons,Strombeckers, Scalex, etc. Racing for 55 years. Thank's.

Comment

Originally posted by Heat View Post
      Does anyone know how to change one's experience level ? This thing has me listed as a novice. I've had slot car sets all my life, starting with Eldons,Strombeckers, Scalex, etc. Racing for 55 years. Thank's.
      That's not long enough LOL... Just kidding. Those little monikers are only changed by the amount of your posts. I'm not positive what levels they change at. I think it is 50, then 100, 500, 1000. These numbers may not be accurate. If not, someone feel free to correct me.
      Randy

Comment

Can a Moderator please move posts #16 and #17 to the appropriate threads - I don't think hijacking is allowed here... or is it?
        Heat - please post relevant information - your comment has nothing to do with the topic!
        32lbKING - should know better with 890 posts under his belt...

thanks

Comment

Apologize for posting apparently out of topic.

Comment

No worries Heat. Dingelbery must be having a bad day. Better to answer the question and be done with it than to abuse someone who doesn't know. With 106 posts you would think HE would know better.
            Dave

Comment

We have one, maybe two active threads in this sub most days. Hardly overwhelmed by an 'off topic' post. In fact, we could have just one topic, and barely notice the difference.

Comment

Working...
              X