Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you seen my thread on the car on News & Reviews, you knew I was going to chip it. Very nice running car and fast. This is the Sideways Crown Royal #SW12.
    Al
    Nice work Al ,
    How many Sideways DPs do you you have chipped?
    Randy

Comment

• Originally posted by rtrandy View Post
      Nice work Al ,
      How many Sideways DPs do you you have chipped?
      Randy
      Randy,
      I think it's 8. I can do it under 5 minutes now. PM me when you want one and I'll get it for you, I get great prices on Sideways.
      Al

Comment

• Originally posted by Burtonbr View Post
        Man, your fast, great looking car, might have to be my first sideways car...
        You'll love it. It's a Slot it with racing gears and other performance goodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by porscheman View Post
          You'll love it. It's a Slot it with racing gears and other performance goodies.
          I just ordered one AL.......I have been waiting this car for long time. It was scheduled by Dec 2011. But finally is here.

Nice job AL........

Cheers
          Daniel

Comment

• Nice job AL that is one of the nicest Sideways DP's, love the colours and being a Crown Royal Fan you can't go wrong. I may have to ask for that as my birthday present as it's coming up shortly. Let's see it lighted AL!!!
            Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by ottawaslotter View Post
              Nice job AL ....... Let's see it lighted AL!!!
              Chris
              Correct Chris, he do not have any excuse now because last time he wrote "I am still waiting the LEDs" was more than a month ago..

Daniel

Comment

• Originally posted by slotcardaniel View Post
                Correct Chris, he do not have any excuse now because last time he wrote "I am still waiting the LEDs" was more than a month ago..

Daniel
                Your right, it's not lighted. I just wanted to get this car chipped and on the track. It takes to long for lights, I just want to drive it.
                Al
                Last edited by porscheman; 05-28-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Al you sound like my kids! No more excuses get some leds in it!
                  Chris

Originally posted by porscheman View Post
                  Your right, it's not lighted. I just wanted to get this car chipped and on the track. I takes to long for lights, I just want to drive it.
                  Al

Comment

• CHIPPING THE NSR AUDI R18 TDI

Hi Guys,

This one was very easy to do. Plenty of space inside. The Carrera 26732 chip has a perfect fit over the pod against the motor. Anyone of the pod movements are affected.

The car count laps and change lanes without any problem. The car is a blast of speed and the magnet is very strong.

The car is SPECTACULAR and I highly recommend it.

I know that AL and Chris will be requesting me to install lights on this car. But as I said in other postings, I will not add lights to an NSR, at least for the present time. In the future, who knows.

Daniel
                    Last edited by slotcardaniel; 05-26-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Daniel nice job, that car needs lights just so you could see it on the the track!!!!
                      Last edited by ottawaslotter; 05-26-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• I don't get it, all the grief you gave me about not having lights in my Crown Royal and then you do a fantastic job on this NSR and no lights I put lights in my Racer Ferrari just so I didn't have to here it
                        Nice Job.
                        Al

Comment

• Chipping the SLOT.IT SICA22A LOLA LMP

OK Guys, this one was very easy because I took the interior as I did in another projects previously posted.

I tried to install lights on this one, but I failed. I used 1 mm LED but it was very difficult to have the light/wires placed in front of the front tire. There is just a very small space between tire and front lights. For today and after 1 hour of fight I quit. I will tray again in some days.

The car is a MUST TO HAVE !!!. It is glued to the track as it comes from factory. Like the NSR Audi R18 TDI, the magnet is very strong.

Is fast......VERY FAST !!!!

The chip used is a Carrera 26732. The car count laps and change lanes without any problem

Chip installed over the pod to provide the pod free movement.

Daniel
                          Last edited by slotcardaniel; 05-26-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Nice car and chip job. I had the same problem with LED's and the front tires, so they only have tail lights
                            Al

Comment

• Thank you guys. These 2 cars are amazing as they come from factory. If you race with magnets, you take both out of the box, add oil and grease and.....DONE.

Hava a nice holiday,
                              Daniel

Comment

• Hey guys,I have a question...

Daniel,I notice you use hot glue on the digital chips.I seen a thread a couple days ago with a picture of a carrera light board that had hot glue over the wire connections to the board.I thought it looked like a good idea because of the miniscule gauge of wire that carrera uses on the digital chips.Those connections are so flimsy and weak.Does anyone see a problem or possible drawback with hot gluing over the connections to strengthen them BEFORE they break?
                                Or maybe use a dab of silicone caulk?

Thanks,

Randy

Comment

Working...
                                X