Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel I knew you'd help our poor paypal deprived friend out, he has no excuses left now!!
    I don't need any leds Daniel but I'd be more than happy to pay for the beer someday!!!
    Chris

Comment

• Converted to Carrera Digital the SLOT.IT AUDI R8C

- interior gone (saved in a bag)

- chip used Carrera 26732. Car change lanes and count laps without any issue.

- Front lights added to this car and another Slot.It black Audi I chipped some time ago (see this thread).

- Both cars are very good racers

Daniel

Last edited by slotcardaniel; 06-03-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• What no tail lights? Nice job Daniel.
        Al

Comment

• I was running my new NSR PlayStation Audi and notice it hesitates when going into the turns closes to the CU. None of my other NSR's and Racer's have this problem. This only happen on the turn closes to the CU. Any ideas?
          Al
          Last edited by porscheman; 06-08-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Is the car lower than your others, maybe it's a clearance issue with that particular section of track not being prefectly flush and it's catching something as it goes through the turn? Otherwise it's the driver!! Maybe it's another Citroyen, better just give it Sabata! Paint it pink first though!!!!!
            Chris

Comment

• I just got off the phone with Rich from Lakota and said when running non Carrera 1:32 cars on Carrerra track to change the braids to Carrera 1:24 ones, cut off the brass ends and feed that cut end through the guide. This just solved my hesitation problem and increase the performance of the car.
              I just changed all my chipped cars over. What a big difference.
              Al

Funny Chris.

Last edited by porscheman; 06-08-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Still say it's the driver! Hope they make a difference when you enter Daniels Den for some heated
                racing, don't want to hear you blaming it on the pink guides!!!

Comment

• Daniel doesn't scare me, I'm glueing his cars to the track.

Comment

• Ah that's what the CA accelerator is for, you were testing it on your track before the big day!!! LOL

Comment

• Who can race a car with a pink guide ??

Daniel

Comment

• Al can apparently? Rich gave it to him, makes you wonder about those two

Originally posted by slotcardaniel View Post
                        Who can race a car with a pink guide ??

Daniel

Comment

• You guys are killing me. It's white, not pink, white. Bad picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by porscheman View Post
                            You guys are killing me. It's white, not pink, white. Bad picture.
                            THIS IS WHAT WILL KILL YOU !!!!!!

NSR 1109 P68 Silver Limited Edition

You will not be able to beat this NSR gang converted to Carrera Digital.

Daniel
                            Last edited by slotcardaniel; 06-09-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Ah Daniel,
                              Have you forgotten my 29,000 rpm Racers? I have my own secret weapons.

Last edited by porscheman; 06-09-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Nice Daniel !!! Man I've been wanting one of those p68 since I first saw them, and you have 3! I think they are cool looking cars, just haven't been able to talk myself into spending $100 on one car right now, but glad to know they can be chipped.

Comment

Working...
                                X