Trans Am here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Am here!

I posted the news in the news forum but i wanted to note that the Pontiac Trans Am in both digital and analog is here and shipping!

gurrr 124 scale please with sugar on top.

Comment

yup, not a 124..
      shame...

Comment

As much as I love the Carrera 1/24 cars, I'm so happy the only release a couple a year. I'd go broke. No will power when it comes to them.

Bruce

Comment

Bruce, I think my wife agrees with you.
          She is very happy they only release a few a year too..
          She just doesn't know it.

Comment

Thanks for the info Dave! I'm grateful for the news and I appreciate it.

Comment

Does the digital have working lights?

Comment

Shouldn't that be Trans Are here?

Beauty of a car - I used to know a guy who bought one of those brand new and drove it every day.

Hmmm I guess this proves that now I am an old guy ...

Comment

yes all digital cars have lights (if they had lights in real life.. with the exception of the new Digital Sting Ray it won't have lights because the mold was made before we put lights in cars regularly).

yes Wet I had a '79 while I was in college (it was the car I had when my wife and I were dating) and it was gold... so it should come as little surprise that when I got asked the question of what color i wanted this car i chose gold... and put my old plate on it too

Notice right down to the registration sticker on the plate on the car has the detail.. oops.. it was registered last in 1997!!!! I guess it's lapsed by now, huh?

Comment

And the driver is a spitting image of Dave too...How'd they do that??? LOL

Comment

since i'm a short guy, i have a 7.5 gallon hat not the full 10

Comment

77 TransAm Smoking Fast!

After a couple of test runs the new 77 TransAm on my track is smoking fast and handles corners like a champ. I couldn't believe the lap times compared to 3 other cars. Excellent product.

Indy

Comment

I am hoping it comes in the mail tomorrow... I grabbed this one for me and Lightning McQueen 1/43 GO for my 3year old.

Comment

Working...
                          X