Carrera F1 cars and Pit Lane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera F1 cars and Pit Lane

I have found out that Carrera Digital F1 cars do not have lights. I have the Carrera Pit Lane.
    How do you know that your car is running out of fuel since there won't be any flashing lights?
    Thank you.

Originally posted by rjhike View Post
    I have found out that Carrera Digital F1 cars do not have lights. I have the Carrera Pit Lane.
    How do you know that your car is running out of fuel since there won't be any flashing lights?
    Thank you.
    The car will start slowing down. You could also buy the driver display, the AppConnect, or use other software to monitor fuel usage in detail.

Comment

Originally posted by dalejrfanfreak View Post
      The car will start slowing down. You could also buy the driver display, the AppConnect, or use other software to monitor fuel usage in detail.
      Bruce Yingling's free race control software provides a visual fuel gauge for each car and (if desired) audio notices when a car is running low on fuel. It's a great system. See his sticky thread for "alternative software..." here in the Carrera forum.

Comment

I like when the lights flash, it makes it fun. I do not notice the cars slowing down when running out of fuel.
        I have the Carrera App Connect and I use SmartRace for race control software. So I will use the software for fuel. But I would rather keep my eye on the car, not on the display.
        F1 cars have a tail light that is used in bad weather or poor visibility. When I went to an Indy Car race, they had tail lights that came on during cautions.
        I think Carrera could add the tail light to the F1 cars.

Comment

I have the Bluetooth connect app and it works great it's the most recent addition the first one did not work that well this one is solid though . If you have the volume up on your phone or iPad or android it will tell you ". Car # getting low on fuel". I race the Formula One cars all the time and it works great
          Last edited by kochj; 07-30-2016, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X