Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edmagner View Post
    Bruce
    Confirming what Seb observed on 2.100 with 5337 firmware - fuel gage hangs at 14 and keeps flashing the fuel gauge.
    I have a new release finished (at Seb's request), and the code *looks* solid for checking firmware version and tank levels- but I'm going to have to hook a pit lane adapter up to my 5.336 CU and test it. Last thing to do before the release.

Comment

Demo version...

Bruce,

Not sure you have seen this post....

after using the tablet now for extended periods of time, I get a pop-up window, that says that the "esegece" is just a demo version. I can acknowledge with "Ok". Doing so results in the HSSRMS shutting down.

Seb

Comment

Originally posted by Rubirosa View Post
        Bruce,
        after using the tablet now for extended periods of time, I get a pop-up window, that says that the "esegece" is just a demo version. I can acknowledge with "Ok". Doing so results in the HSSRMS shutting down.
        I have seen this- and I believe it has been fixed in the next release. A licensing issue with the WebsSockets library I am using. The developers tell me I should be able to use the free version (which I have been) and not get this message- so I've downloaded their newest package and will run it overnight.
        Last edited by b.yingling; 06-01-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X