X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More cool stuff from my euro scrounging

I found D124 white body kits for the C6R Corvette and the Porsche GT3 RSR

apparently these were another Carrera Club exclusive offer

I have a Corvette livery picked out to match the 1:1 Corvette we ran in the Rolex 24 in 2006-7

Yes, for years the Carrera Club is offering white kits. How much did you pay for them on the free market? I think these were less than 10 euro in the Club. I still have some 1:24 Panoz bodies laying around somewhere that cost me 5,95 Euro!

A club membership is 10 euro a year so you could save big time!

Comment

The problem is the club needs a Euro address. I have everything sent to Ingolstadt Germany. Those kits are nice.

Bruce

Comment

I'm sorry to read this. Maybe Carrera North America could help out?

I've checked the German Ebay (Carrera Rohkarosse) and some prices are really thru the roof, you're better of buying a car and respraying it.

Comment

I paid 33 euro each for these 2 - definitely on the outrageous side - only made sense if I was ordering other stuff anyway and combining shipping. It is a lot of work to strip one all the way down - they really are the best way to do a custom.

The Carrera Club EC residency requirement is definitely a frustration for those of us in the rest of the world.

Maybe I need to be Bruce's long lost cousin from Ingolstadt and use his in-laws address

even if i'm not ordering or shipping anything it would be nice to have a logon to see what's going on there - we can't even do that without a valid EC mailing address

Cheers

Ed

Thanks LowlandRider for the tip on Carrera Rohkarosse - i had just been surfing the main German eBay page - my wife will not be very happy about this
          Last edited by edmagner; 04-30-2017, 05:07 AM.

Comment

So the club kit cars are all discontinued. They don't do them anymore now from what I understand. We were never able to bring them into NA because they were reserved as a benefit of being in the Club in German.

Comment

Working...
            X