Carrera app connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera app connect

I updated to 2.2.0 and now I do not have sound regardless if sound is checked or not. Also I have not figured out how to see individual lap times after the race. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it with no improvement. Before the upgrade all worked fine. I feel like a Beatles song HELP.

Maybe not direct help for your situation- but if you want to use a Bluetooth tablet connection to look at lap times it is well worth the price of a sandwich to buy Smartrace.

Comment

Smartrace is the best Android / Apple solution.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I will try smart race tomorrow but would still like to know what I am doing wrong with the Carrera app. I suppose 2 apps are better than one.

Comment

I had the same issue with the update on the AppConnect. I just downloaded Smart Race and its worth the price. The only thing I noticed about Smart Race is sometimes when changing car settings they won't take on the 1st click, that may very well be operator error as I have literally only been messing with it for less than an hour but so far its pretty slick. The Attention to detail is good and the ability of save races and keep stats is pretty nice too.

Comment

With Smartrace you can perform track calls if connecting a usb type peripheral to your tablet / phone as it supports spacebar race start / stop.

Comment

Smartrace

I've had smart race for 3 days now. It has worked flawlessly. I'm very happy you guys suggested it. Depending on what I'm doing I use it or one of Carrera's or Bruce's. Thanks again

Comment

has anyone used carrera race app 2.2.0?

Comment

Would that be in an iPhone or iPad? I just got the AppConnect today and on my Android devices I am running 2.0.7 without issue.

If you confirm it is an Apple product you're using, I'll give it a go using my wife's iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                  X