Parts at Cincy Slots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts at Cincy Slots

Hey Bruce, since you seem to be my go to guy for Carrera parts, when Carrera decides to release parts for the new cars (IE Castrol M1), how bout ordering a few sets of front & rear axles for the car since it has the desirable BBS type wheels. I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to upgrade the other M1's to the better wheel. I managed to find some parts numbers for ya.

Front: 85531
    Rear: 85532

Dave

By the way, thx for the parts I just got today along with the tires (actually surprised you had stock tires in stock) ..
    Last edited by dw5555; 01-31-2018, 12:09 PM.

Dave,

Thank for the order. Without trying to beat on Carrera too bad, I've been trying to order parts from them for A LONG time. The part that is out of stock that blows my mind is the D124 85372, I think. The guide arm for a majority of the D124 cars. It's the most basic part and they've been out of stock for nearly 9 months. I have been repairing them for my customers, c'mon. I also ordered the D124 Ford GT and C7R axles on day 1, wait for it, nope still not here. Once Dave was let go, contact has been minimal at best. Boy I miss the easy call and answers. I'm doing my best to supply you guys but it's not easy.

Bruce

Comment

Appreciate what you do do. (I said do do )

Dave

Comment

cincy parts

Hey Bruce, since we are on the subject of stock Carrera tires, are they rotton in the bag or use-able? I need lots of Carrrera front tire replacements and cannot see buying supertires for 8.00 a pair just for the fronts. For example; Carrera 124 Porsche 917 replacement set of 4. Are they use-able or rotton? Also see you are selling Supertires now. I thought Paul Gage was THE tire to have.
        Tom

Comment

Tom I just had the front tires on my Audi R8 go rotten and Bruce had a set of stock replacement tires. I was thinking the same thing when I bought them that they might be rotten as well but they were nice and soft.

Dave

Comment

As far as I can tell the stock tires in the bag are usable. Iíve not noticed any issues with them.

As for the tires, there are many brands to choose from. All I can say is I like to win.

Bruce

Originally posted by anthonyalonso View Post
            Hey Bruce, since we are on the subject of stock Carrera tires, are they rotton in the bag or use-able? I need lots of Carrrera front tire replacements and cannot see buying supertires for 8.00 a pair just for the fronts. For example; Carrera 124 Porsche 917 replacement set of 4. Are they use-able or rotton? Also see you are selling Supertires now. I thought Paul Gage was THE tire to have.
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X