Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally landed the DS Line in North America again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glp,
    Do you have a new or old DS300? The new ones have a yellow square with "RC" on the back and a long thin black antenna wire coming out of the DS300. If yours isn't like this, you need the DS0076.

Cheers!
    Paul

Comment

Originally posted by TransIssues View Post
      glp,
      Do you have a new or old DS300? The new ones have a yellow square with "RC" on the back and a long thin black antenna wire coming out of the DS300. If yours isn't like this, you need the DS0076.

Cheers!
      Paul
      Yes I have the new one.

Comment

Hmmm mine eats batteries, so you might try a fresh battery. Does the red light come on when you push a button on the remote

Comment

Yes the light comes on but it doesn't communicate with the DS-300 unit. I'll try new 9volts and see if it helps.

Comment

This item is very sensitive to antenna placement

For the DS 75 to communicate with a RC type DS 300 the antenna must be fully extended, and i prefer to mount up in the air to get best signal.

If you can not get these items to work i fully stand behind the DS items I import and sell in North America.

You can return items for testing, and service to Scaleracing LLC if you can not get the unit operating correctly.

You may also check the receiver is plugged into the DS 300 circuit board correctly, i have seen them dislodge in transit.

www.scaleracing.com
            Alan Smith
            SCI Owner.
            www.scaleracing.com
            www.slotcarillustrated.com
            www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
            www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Originally posted by Scaleracing View Post
              For the DS 75 to communicate with a RC type DS 300 the antenna must be fully extended, and i prefer to mount up in the air to get best signal.

If you can not get these items to work i fully stand behind the DS items I import and sell in North America.

You can return items for testing, and service to Scaleracing LLC if you can not get the unit operating correctly.

You may also check the receiver is plugged into the DS 300 circuit board correctly, i have seen them dislodge in transit.

www.scaleracing.com
              yes the reciever was un-plugged. All works now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X