Winslot Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winslot Software

Where can I download the Winslot software. I would like to have a race manager to set up heats and keep track of all information and still use my DS components for something other than just reading laps.

do a google search for IBB Autoracing. It is a site in spain that has Winslot software.

Also, since 132SlotCar.us is carrying the whole DS line, I am sure Alan can get it for you.
    Last edited by dude; 08-22-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I know that they aren't a sponsor, but I bought a copy of it about 7 years ago from CRIC CRAC, in Spain. It's very basic, but it will do the job. I wish they'd offer an updated version, and possibly one version for Macs.

Regards!

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by glp View Post
        Where can I download the Winslot software. I would like to have a race manager to set up heats and keep track of all information and still use my DS components for something other than just reading laps.
        There are two good alternatives if you have a DS Racing set-up.

PC Lap Counter, costs about 50 Euro. Plug and play with DS.

For free there is Ultimate Racer 3.0. Also easy to use with DS.

I use PC Lap Counter as you have all the control over race management and scoring.

Both programs you can try and make your choice...

Comment

American Product to support DS Timing systems.

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ad.php?t=42861

While I Import all the DS product line I have been frustrated over the years by a Software program that does not work well with American PC's and is not MAC compatible.

So now there is a solution we will fully endorse, and it is written in English with full support ( free for one year )

More News soon but this is available now for download.

Thanks
          Alan Smith
          SCI Owner.
          www.scaleracing.com
          www.slotcarillustrated.com
          www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
          www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

We would also throw our support behind PC Lap Counter... We use it every day on 5 tracks in the store
            -Main Line Hobbies
            Plymouth Meeting Mall, PA
            610-834-1600
            MainLineHobbies.com

Comment

Working...
            X