DS Light Bridge Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS Light Bridge Question

This is my first post , however i've been lurking on this board for a while and i have picked up some great advice, so i'd first like to say thanks.

Now the issue. I recently purchased a DS13 light bridge and unfortunately I have broken the sensor / light receiver that is in the base of the unit. Its the part that goes under the track. I was wondering if anyone can help me with finding a part number to replace the light receiver?

Thanks So Much!

-rodeojones

hi rodeojones,

get with alan at 132slotcar.us

alan is top dog of SCI and distributor for DS here in usa

good luck!

Comment

We will service no charge.

Happy to repair your light bridge no charge, send to the Store if you are interested.

www.scaleracing.com

1-253-255-1807 24/7
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.slotcarillustrated.com
      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the responses. I'm gonna try a bit more troubleshooting to see if I can sort it out. However I have a feeling I may be giving Alan a call.

Thanks again.

Comment

I was sure I had posted here telling him I had mine for sale. Seems like it was removed? Was I not suppose to post here?

Comment

For Sale posts go in the Buy/Sell/Trade.

This Forum is for the promotion of DS and to deal with Sales and Service issues.

You are welcome to post for sale items as a private individual but those must be in the Buy/Sell/Trade, that is where your post now is.

Your sale item was extremely good value for a DS system, I am sure someone will snap it up, but the poster here only has a problem with a single photo transistor which I will repair for free so I would not expect him to be a good candidate to buy your complete DS 200 system.

Here is a link to your sale in the Buy/Sell/Trade.

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ad.php?t=60353
            Alan Smith
            SCI Owner.
            www.scaleracing.com
            www.slotcarillustrated.com
            www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
            www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

OK. Thanks Allen.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks so much for the replies. I was able to order a photo transistor from Digi-Key and solve the issue. Alan i appreciate your generous offer and will definitely check out the 132slotcar.us site to buy some new toys.

Thanks Again
                -rodeojones

Comment

Working...
                X