Lola T70 release - any news?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lola T70 release - any news?

Are there any news or plans for the release of the MRslotcar Lola T70 ?

Lola T 70

Has any one else heard of Ernie putting a T 70 Lola out?

Comment

It's on the to be released list.

Comment

A New Proxy Car?

I hope so. We just finished the second annual Canada Slot Car proxy. Last year we all ran MR Slotcar.ca Mazdas, and this year we all ran McLarens. It would be great if Ernie has a Lola T70 coming down the pipe, just in time for next year's proxy. It would give him sales of a couple of dozen right from the get go.

Comment

The picture is of the open cockpit spyder variety like the R/M Lola

Comment

Originally posted by retro racer 44 View Post
            I hope so. We just finished the second annual Canada Slot Car proxy. Last year we all ran MR Slotcar.ca Mazdas, and this year we all ran McLarens. It would be great if Ernie has a Lola T70 coming down the pipe, just in time for next year's proxy. It would give him sales of a couple of dozen right from the get go.

Pretty quiet on the Ernie home front, so I doubt it will be out in time for next years proxy.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to this car? I'd buy it, I love Ernie's cars!

Hmm..... Just did a search and the 2 examples that I found show the release dates as being October 2013...........!!!!!

http://www.mre.co.uk/catalogue/detai...duct_ID=103180

http://www.mre.co.uk/catalogue/detai...duct_ID=103181
              Last edited by longdog; 06-28-2016, 08:07 AM.

Comment

He just got the short tail McLaren F1GTR on the market this spring so it will probably be a while. Those factories in China are hard to anticipate.

Comment

It looks like Thunder slots may be upstaging MrSlotcar with the Lola T70, both the coupe and the spyder.
                  Last edited by Modlerbob; 07-07-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

The Thunderslot Lola T70s are so good that I really doubt that we will be seeing this car from MR slotcar.

Comment

You may be right ... but I see two versions offered for Pre-Order over on 132 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
                        You may be right ... but I see two versions offered for Pre-Order over on 132 ...
                        Well, seeing as the pre-order pages were added in November 2013 I would not read much in that. I don’t think I will be holding my breath....

Comment

Working...
                        X