Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas/ Happy New Year

Hi guys,
    Just a quickie to wish all my former NINCO customers, supporters, users and even detractors a very merry Xmas and happy new year.
    Life is still good after all these years away from MRC and bringing NINCO to the forums. My memories of Team USA tryouts, and our efforts in the NINCO World Cup are still strong.
    Being retired, fishing, archery, target shooting, 3D printing and woodworking seem to be my hobbies of choice these days. Unfortunately, even though I still have analog and digital layouts and cars, Iím no longer up on the new Slot stuff and/or latest slot technologies, but Alan and Slot Car Illustrated, and the many trade shows stay firmly in my brain. With Alanís permission, I started this NINCO forum many years ago to assist building the brand in the USA. Other manufacturers/distributors soon followed and helped make SCI the best source of slot car info on the net.
    Itís great to see it's still going strong.
    On that note, have a great Christmas and new year.... keep your contact braids clean, and allow the bodies to float on the chassis.

Bob/NINCO1

Merry Christmas to Ninco Bob!

Comment

Hello Bob. Itís nice to see your post in this forum and to hear that things are well with you. Nincoís Ďgolden eraí seems to be a thing of the past ó at least for now. But a lot of the cars and track are out there still running, and with a little TLC will continue for many years to come. Thanks in no small measure to your efforts here on SCI and elsewhere.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Comment

Gentlemen,
        Like everything else in life, "Golden Era's" come and never return to the way things used to be (for better or for worse). The reduced value of the Euro to the Dollar today has certainly dropped the prices for NINCO and other European products, but it appears the NINCO has gone further into other product lines instead of solely concentrating on 1/32 slots. Life goes on!
        I've noticed that some of the "household name" slot car dealers are no longer in business. Hopefully the US distributor, Andy "The Professor" is doing what he can to keep NINCO fans satisfied on this side of the pond, although I'm sure guys will continue to order things direct from overseas... Although its understandable, it has a detrimental affect on the US distributor's ordering abilities and pricing, especially since NINCO's 1/32nd interest in R&D is nowhere near what it used to be.
        I still think the track system is the best, Go-Karts were lots of fun and unique, and 8 cars on the track at once with N-Digital was strictly NINCO.
        Jeez, I forgot I'm retired and no longer in this business so I have to stop pontificating about NINCO and USA participation!!!
        Anyway, enjoy!

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Been a long time. Great to hear from you again. I'm a fellow retiree now, so I am gratified to hear yours is going great! Best wishes, bit50s.

Comment

Auld Lang Syne.....Looking forward and still Loving my Ninco cars!!! Peace to all! sascws90

Comment

Working...
            X