Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninco USA Nats Results and news

Current results:

This will be updated as new results are available.

Racing format is: Each segment is 20 laps... the time that each competitor takes to run 20 laps on each lane is recorded, the sum of each segment is the total time for 60 laps. The lowest time is the heat winner, etc.
    Last edited by MG Brown; 10-29-2006, 04:09 PM.

Can you please explain what those numbers mean? I see Kurt Moser up there with a (S) rating of 5.1254, and Ken S with a 25.xxx, those couldn't be lap times . . . I'm not familiar with the timing program there.

Comment

I think it means.

Kurt complete his first heat of 20 laps in 12 minutes 5.1254 seconds.

The totals will show how long it takes you to run each of your 3 20 lap segments.

So Kurt is in the lead.

The six fastest times to run their 60 laps will be in the final.

Make sense.

Cheers

Alan
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.slotcarillustrated.com
      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

What's happening???

Looks like the people that had to run lanes 1,3,5 had an advantage over the drivers in 2,4,6.

Is there a top 6 from both sets of lanes and then the final 6???????????

Comment

The winner of the USA National Qualifier for the Ninco Worlds in Verona, Italy is Kurt Moser of Sellersburg, IN.

Here "Ninco Bob" presents the trophy and certificate to Kurt.

Second place in the USA National Qualifer was George Bagley of Cumming, GA. George will also be representing the USA in Verona.

Here George poses with his son and Bob while he is being presented the trophy.

There are lots more photos in the event gallery here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mick_da...7594347933117/

It has been a exciting day and I have a long drive back to Chicago tomorrow so please forgive me if photos need captioning and such.

Complete lap totals for the semis will be available as a PDF in this thread hopefully early in the week.

A heartfelt thank you to Model Rectifier Company and Ninco for their sponsorship of this exciting event. Special thanks to JD Figoli for hosting the first ever Ninco USA Nats and also his crew of VERY GOOD turn marshalls and race director Mike!
          Last edited by MG Brown; 10-30-2006, 07:28 PM.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, EL SECUNDO!!! YOU WILL REPRESENT US WELL....

Now brush up on your Italian and give 'em hell!!

Comment

Man, MG you're always on top of it with these pictures! They look great and it was definately a fun, memorable experience. It was a pleasure to meet so many great competitors that came from all over the US, oh yea, and that Canadian guy with the socks

Comment

^ Mark got fastest time(he got that trophey for it!) and 4th place ^_^

Comment

MG,

Great pics!
                  Thanks for posting all those wonderful shots, a great time was had by all.
                  For all those that didn't participate in the event, you missed a great one and by all means try to come next year.
                  Thanks also goes out to Ninco Bob and JD for hosting such a great event.
                  One I'll remember for a long time.

SouthernSloter

Comment

was def awesome to see this happen..sucked i marshalled all day and not drive..next year ill drive, haha

Comment

Congratulations Kurt! Nice job.

and congrats to all racers, hope you had fun!

tim
                      Last edited by elvinator; 10-29-2006, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Wow, congrats Kurt!!!! That is awesome, good luck and have fun in Italy!!

Comment

Great Job and congrats to the winners. MG, you have outdone yourself again with some great race coverage.

Father Bob

Comment

Congratulations...

Congratulations to Kurt and George - well done!! Good luck at the Ninco World's in Italy!!!

Steve

Comment

Congrats to the winners, and congrats to first place Kurt Moser El Secundo. Not only can he drive unweighted, box stock Nincomobiles, on a track so big you can't really see it, but he drove my problematic Bentley LMP to Numero Uno during his leg of the Race Across America '06. Yes, the boy can drive! Thanks, Kurt, and good luck in Verona!

Comment

Working...
                              X