S video on the power base

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S video on the power base

Has any one used this S video out put on the power base yet? If I hook it up to a computer screen will it show what ever the power base screen is showing ?

Is there an S-video jack on the powerbase? Or are you talking about the PC output connection. I don't have a base yet, but I don't recall one being mentioned. If you mean the PC output port there is a post on SlotForum detailing the output they have been able to get of it so far.

Comment

it looks like a s-video port....but i think it's just the computer output port....i hope they come up with something soon for better display...that little monitor screen in the console is pathetic for displaying info.

Comment

I agree I was hoping it was an s video to hook up to a cheep lcd flatscreen up to 8 drivers ttying to look at that little read out is a joke LOL.

Comment

Has anyone figured this out yet?

Has anyone actually found out about this yet?
          I just got my digital master set and noticed that.

Comment

I believe this is part of some future functionality -- not operational (yet).

Comment

It's an RS232 output port, possibly also input. Intended for connection of a PC for Race management. See this thread on SCI for a brief discussion on what the data out will & will not support.

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ad.php?t=13406

If you want a full description of the Port seach for Data Port OUT on SF.

Comment

It's a data output port to be used with NINCO's N-Digital Race management software. The software hasn't been released yet, and there is no release date at this time.

Think Red!
                Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Working...
                X