No announcement yet.

Lapcounter/Timer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure you could raise lap counter up a little to clear the trucks.

Comment

I just used the N-Scorer at the track that I go to and it works great. On one of our tracks we have a rally loop so it is only one lane. We just put a piece of black tape on the eye of the lane that we did not want to count and it worked just like we wanted. I set it up on my Scalex track and it also worked with that track. If I did not already have RMS hooked up to my laptop, I would get one of these for myself in a heart beat. Great product Ninco.

Comment

jj,
        Appreciate the good words......
        you ought to get one anyway, so when you go to friends or other two lane tracks that don't have one, you can be the "hero" with a traveling lap counter!

Think Red!
        Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

So, true. We did an event on Saturday night and used the N-Scorer. We ran three rally stages on three different tracks and just moved the N-Scorer from one track to the next. There was not one problem all night and the lap times were precise. Before this we were using the stop watch that came with the Rally Loop. Now I don't have to trust the guy pushing the button on the stop watch at the right time.

Comment

Guard that stopwatch.....it's part of NINCO history!

Think Red!
            Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Working...
            X