Ninco Club Blues SOLVED THRU Slot Car Illustrated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninco Club Blues SOLVED THRU Slot Car Illustrated

Back in March 2006, I paid $83 for the 2006 Club Car. My bank called me at 3:am to confirm the purchase and the funds transferred to Ninco. I have sent 14 emails to Ninco and have NEVER had 1 response. I still love the Ninco Brand and have all the 356's, having never been concerned with the price of purchase. I just want the car for which I paid. Another thing, try and change your registration info. on the club site. I've tried it on 6 different computers, nothing happens, LIMBO LAND.
    Clark

UPDATE !!!
    Well, here it is about a week later and I am singing the Praises of the Slot Car Illustrated Forum & MRC/NINCO. Because of this forum I was given an opportunity to share my problem, and Ninco Bob immediately came to my rescue !!! Thru relentless emails from Bob and his staff, I have an order # and a car coming. Please hear me loud and clear, I am so thankful to Bob, MRC & NINCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have always loved the Ninco brand and now know there is major support behind the product line. Again, thank you from all parts of my heart.
    Clark
    Last edited by slawtoe; 03-22-2007, 05:38 PM. Reason: Solution to the problem

What country are you in?

Comment

There's something wrong here. If you're in the US, the Ninco club car is purchased through MRC in New Jersey, not through Ninco in Spain. And I believe the club car is no more than $45.

Hopefully this can be resolved relatively easily.

Comment

Paging NINCO Bob!!!

Sounds like a job for the MAN IN RED!!!

Comment

Hey Guys, Thanks for the responses. I am here in WA state, USA. I signed up thru the Spain site using the English version. I made a mistake on the registration form and have since been trying to correct it at no availe. Man, everytime I think about this it just turns my stomach.
          Clark

Comment

Slawtoe,
            If you can get a hold of NINCO Bob, he should be able to help with the registration problem. He is pretty good about such things. You can contact him here or at MRC.
            Where in Washington are you?

Dent Puller

Comment

Yeah, what Dent Puller said. It'll be fixed -- Ninco Bob has handled a number of these Spanish site issues.

Comment

SlawToe,

Send me all of the details name, address, phone, Club Member #, Club car purchase info that you made through the NINCO website, etc etc. Or, Call me at MRC and we'll talk!
                I'll make something happen.

I (MRC) make the Club Cars available to US & Canadian customers for $45.00 including Shipping (Canadian shipping extra). There's still a few Mosler #3 Club Cars left.
                I haven't received the Ascari Club cars yet or the pricing, so don't ask!!! I'll post when the Ascari #4 is available.

Think Red!
                Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Hi Bob,
                  Thanks for the reply. I will get back to you when I have some time. It was the #3 car.

For dent puller, I live in Olalla, near Gig Harbor.

I feel so much better!

Clark

Comment

I feel so much better!

Good, now go and get that toe looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by LSIntegra94 View Post
                      Good, now go and get that toe looked at.
                      Yeah, no kidding. That's just not right.

Comment

Originally posted by ElSecundo View Post
                        Yeah, no kidding. That's just not right.
                        ...or please change that avatar. If I wanted to get disgusted I'd join another forum dealing with horror or medical oddities.

Comment

Originally posted by slawtoe View Post
                          I live in Olalla, near Gig Harbor.
                          Clark
                          We'd love to see you at the 4 hour endurance race next weekend at Alan's track in Fircrest/University Place.

More details here:

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ad.php?t=12669

We run four endurance races throughout the year---4, 6, 12, and 24 hour.

And the PSSRA runs series throughout the year---check out their Club forum.

Is there a story behind the toe??
                          Last edited by Blair M; 03-21-2007, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair M View Post
                            We'd love to see you at the 4 hour endurance race next weekend at Alan's track in Firscrest/University Place.
                            Yeah, but for crying out loud, keep your shoes on.

Comment

Shame on you guys!!

I can't believe how openly and inhumanely you guys are joking about my foot. I thought by showing it to the slot car community, I would receive a warm hearted welcome. Have I sayed anything about some of your guys flat sat on all day long rear ends? How did we get off the subject of slot cars, just so you could pick on me? Try and discuss something serious and as soon as the 1st guy makes a personal attack eveybody wants a piece of me. By the way I'm looking to trade a couple of cars I've got in one of my old shoeboxes. Any takers?

I was thinking about that 4 hour endurance, I may show up and see what it's all about. THANKS!
                              Clark

Comment

Working...
                              X