Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINCO NEWS April 2007

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ad.php?t=13051

If you haven't seen the April Newsletter and the new cars.........

Think Red!
    Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Paging NINCO Bob!!!

Bob,

Any news on when the Club Car #4 will be available in the US?? Price??

TOJ

Comment

Not yet Jay,
        This seems to be the question at the moment.....
        As soon as I the info, I'll post it and I'll get NINCO to send the info to Club members in the Pole Position newsletter.

Think Red!
        Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

The new Acari's look awsome!!

Also, has anyone heard if there's going to be a US Ninco World Cup race this year. I went last year but would really like to see more advanced notice so I can make plans to attend.

Comment

Milkman,

The Ascari's will be another awesome car, (like the Mosler).
            As far as your question about a US National Race, take this as the official word and it can be quoted:
            "I (MRC) have no information to publish at this time about USA regional or National NINCO races. When any information, either rumor, preliminary or concrete is available, it will come from me (MRC). Information such as the cars that can be raced, the rules for the races, and the race locations and dates. Do not assume that the locations will be the same as in 2006. Absolutely no decisions have been made about cars, rules, locations and dates.

As far as the actual NINCO World Cup for 2007, I do not expect to receive any "publishable" information from NINCO until sometime in the summer. That includes dates and car model that will be raced at the Cup."

Think Red!
            Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Hey Ken, if I remember right, it was announced in June last year.

Comment

Porsche GT3

When will it appears?
                Thank you
                Vitor

Comment

What a Crock...

I just saw the pictures of the new Castrol Supra. It looks nothing like the picture above. No new tooling, nothing, tts the same old body with some Castrol stickers...

Comment

Hi Tangmere,
                    I don't know what you saw, but the NINCO car looks really good!

Think Red!
                    Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Originally posted by NINCO1 View Post
                      Hi Tangmere,
                      I don't know what you saw, but the NINCO car looks really good!

Think Red!
                      Bob/NINCO1
                      I saw it on the MRE site. Its certainly not the body above. Like I said, its more of the same (yawn).

Comment

New Ninco car

Hey Bob,

Just wanted to let you know we got the new Mosler and the Ascari cars here in Atlanta and I love them!!!!

David

Comment

David,
                          I couldn't agree with you more. We know the capabilities of the Mosler's, and I know we'll here good things about the Ascari's too. The rear wheels so far back certainly enhance stability. I'm having fun with mine.

Think Red!
                          Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

They got some in over at HSARC and SpeedRacer already tried one out. All he said was they were FAST right out of the box!! Looks like another car to add to the list! OUCH goes my wallet! LOL!!

PD2

Comment

Originally posted by Tangmere222 View Post
                              I just saw the pictures of the new Castrol Supra. It looks nothing like the picture above. No new tooling, nothing, tts the same old body with some Castrol stickers...
                              Do we generally see new tooling from any manufacturer for minor body updates? For example, the Scalextric IRL car hasn't changed a bit, even though the nose was completely redone.

I guess I was hopeful, but not expecting a rework of the Supra after seeing the initial pictures. Anybody have a different take on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X