Mosler "Daytona"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosler "Daytona"

For those of you that haven't seen the new Mosler Daytona (50442), or haven't been too thrilled with the color, etc, because the colors on the original posted image doesn't do justice to the actual car...... here it is...

Mosler "Daytona"

Think Red!
    Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Originally posted by NINCO1 View Post
    For those of you that haven't seen the new Mosler Daytona (50442), or haven't been too thrilled with the color, etc, because the colors on the original posted image doesn't do justice to the actual car...... here it is...

Mosler "Daytona"

Think Red!
    Bob/NINCO1
    I've been eyeballing that car for a while now.....so torn between it and the Gulf colors one. Maybe I just need to buy both! LOL!! I think the car looks good, personally, but then again, who am I, right? HA!

Looking at making a purchase soon.....

PD2

Comment

I've never really liked these cars, something about the shape always bothered me, until I saw one on Monday at a Hobbyshop near me. I guess at least to me this was one of those cars that I had to see "in the flesh" in order to like, and as far as I could tell the finish was flawless.

Comment

Lou,
        I'm a bit biased towards the Mosler.... it is a very good car, has a great deal of potential in any kind of racing, the balance and aerodynamics are terrific, can be modified to the hilt, is fast out of the box, was the World Cup Car in 2006, it's easy to "chip" for N-digital and, oh by the way.... the finish is flawless.

Think Red!
        Bob/NINCO1

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Working...
        X