Ninco Master Track - Off Road (20126) track list? - Close

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninco Master Track - Off Road (20126) track list? - Close

Does anyone have a track list for the 20126 off road set.
    Last edited by scalici5; 01-20-2013, 08:05 AM. Reason: close

scalici5,
    you're going to have a tough time finding one. They went away in 2006. EBay is probably your best bet in finding one....
    However, later this year (no date or price available yet) there will be another Off-Road set available. it will be 20158 Off-Road ProSet, and be 35'1" in length, complete with the undulating "dune" sections and you will be able to set it up as two different layouts.
    Last edited by NINCO1; 03-02-2012, 12:40 PM.

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Thanks I'll look for it.

Comment

Just in case you wanted to see what it looks like....

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Cars and sets

Hi there. Anyone know whether this set is coming with a couple of vehicles?

Comment

LAM,
            The answer is no; it will not come with cars. It is one of the four new PROSETS... Off Road, Rally, Montmelo and Four Lanes.

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Originally posted by NINCO1 View Post
              LAM,
              The answer is no; it will not come with cars. It is one of the four new PROSETS... Off Road, Rally, Montmelo and Four Lanes.

Have you got images of the other ProSets? I have not gone looking yet.

Comment

Earthbound,

Go to page 3 of this NINCO 2012 Catalog.

Bob/NINCO1

Comment

Ninco off road

Thanks for your reply Bob. Would have gotten back to you sooner but my computer suffered a terminal meltdown, just after I posted the question. Thanks again. Lam

Comment

Gald to see the RAID Master Set being reintroduced. I had mapped out a fantasy circuit in one of the track programs where I connected 2 of those sets together to make an 8X8 Rally/RAID layout. I also did it using one raid mater and the asphalt master set to make a long 8 X 16' layout. I love how Ninco has 3 surfaces. I have an under the Christmas tree 8' X 6" layout, all snow track. I'm looking to extend that to 8' X 8' for this holiday season.

Can anyone tell me how tall the Dune kit from ninco is? I want to add that this year as well.

Comment

I see that the set #20158 is being sold in Europe, anyone heard when they'll make it to the States?

Cheers!
                      Paul

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by scalici5 View Post
                          Does anyone have a track list for the 20126 off road set.
                          First image is the list for Master Track Off Road 20126 (12.05 m):

From the NINCO Web site, the list for ProSets Off Road Circuit 20158 (10.67 m):

_michael

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                            X