No announcement yet.

Problems with Ninco roundabout kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adapters between the large and small audio style jacks are commonly available. I'm not sure about adapters between the RJ (phone) and audio style jacks. Does Ninco sell them? Once you've got the right adapter the controller (analog) will work normally - it's just a matter of getting the right wires connected.

Comment

Originally posted by bkrownd View Post
      Adapters between the large and small audio style jacks are commonly available. I'm not sure about adapters between the RJ (phone) and audio style jacks. Does Ninco sell them? Once you've got the right adapter the controller (analog) will work normally - it's just a matter of getting the right wires connected.
      Thanks! That`s what i thought, I`ll post the results when i get the needed parts..

Comment

Kimb just a little FYI....I have had very irritating results using adapters from Ninco due to conductivity or lack thereof. Better to just go to Radio Shack or equivalent and buy some 1/4" audio jacks and solder them on your controllers. If you unscrew the plastic housing on the controller plugs you can see where each wire goes. You will also NEED 2 power packs to run both lanes but don't have both plugged in when using the round-abouts. Another entertaining use of the powerbase is you can run the lanes in opposite directions.

Comment

Working...
        X