Ninco still doing off road slots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninco still doing off road slots?

Other than the Hummer? I don't think they've had anything new for a year or two, perhaps repaints of the Pajeros. Did I miss something? Also, are they still making the off road track?

Ninco just released the Lancia and Ford in 2 different paint schemes. They are suspension cars but nothing new as far as suv/trucks go. They are also releasing a fairly large (8'x4') off-road layout without cars which they claimed to be out before Christmas but not holding my breath.
    Cheers,
    Chris

Comment

They produced a number of decorations of the Bowler Nemesis. Also, the Schlesser Fox (weird but fun) is still relatively easy to find. The 20158 Off-Road ProSet, which is a complete off-road layout (even the power base) is a current item. And, as far as I know, off-road track sections including, full and half straights, R1 and R2 curves and a chicane curve are all currently available in "off-road" and "snow".

_michael

Comment

Originally posted by csxgrafix View Post
        ...They are also releasing a fairly large (8'x4') off-road layout without cars which they claimed to be out before Christmas but not holding my breath...
        Probably the 20158 set. This is currently available in Europe. Rally/RAID has never had big demand in North America which could explain why it hasn't been seen here yet (or maybe it has).

Comment

20158 is correct.....not in states yet.....at least not to dealers.
          Cheers,
          Chris

Comment

Working...
          X