What's New??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's New??

Been stuck in a 3D Ford MK IV MRRC chassis replacement project and looked up to find that Sideways has gone ahead and pasted me by with the new FGT!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xIJWK9a55M

Last edited by sascws90; 02-08-2018, 11:54 AM. Reason: FGT

Love the Gulf colors -- but still need an 'as raced'Lambo to buy!! Ford GT should be great -especially if they use the LeMans winning livery!!

Comment

Gt40

Looking good!!

Comment

The Lambo is a nice car, but can't say I am impressed with the motor. I was really surprised they put such a low rpm motor in there. So I just stuck a slot.it sidewinder pod in there with a ThunderSlot motor with 12/32 gearing. Left the stock wheels, for now at least.

1st test is tonight on plastic. Wood on Sunday.

Comment

Looked at another forums reviews and they have this motor as a performer on medium to small tracks.
          They stated that they usually change out the 21K's to milder motors.......
          like the Piranha or 17K types for more control and a balance drive?
          The other motors don't have the smotheness at all motor ranges,
          Jerky is how the 21k motors were described, but this one not so?? ???????????????????????
          Last edited by sascws90; 03-15-2018, 04:31 PM. Reason: Piranha

Comment

1st time non-mag racing on Artin track....This is fun and a challenge!!
            This seems to be a great non-magnet car.....at least to me

Comment

The memory is the first thing to (I forget the rest of that saying...)

Can someone please set me straight.....

I thought I saw some months ago talk of one of our current active manufacturers planning to release their version of the Toyota Celica Grp 5....

Yes, MRRC did a few of those years ago, but this announcement was for a NEW release, probably also in the various Rodenstock liveries....

Can someone please confirm this - or am I just being very hopeful.....

And seeing we're in the Racer / Sideways arena - is there any plans for a Alitalia livery of the Stratos Group 5?

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Toyota

Tony-

I'm thinking that Scaleauto announced these -- and somewhere floating around the forum is a link to their 2018 E-catalog...

Of course, there is a 3D chassis available for the MRRC cars....

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Alcopa View Post
                  Tony-
                  Of course, there is a 3D chassis available for the MRRC cars....

Steve
                  Off topic here, but I just purchased the MRRC Toyota Celica Grp 5 and its a beast with just a guide and braid change!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sascws90 View Post
                    Off topic here, but I just purchased the MRRC Toyota Celica Grp 5 and its a beast with just a guide and braid change!!!!!
                    That red can 28k motor is a beast. Love these cars!

Comment

Brought mine recently from Bryan Young of SCX...strange that he's not posting anymore???

Comment

Just around the corner...

Comment

Working...
                        X