Pacific Mobile car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Mobile car

Does anyone know when the Pacific Mobile liveried car will hit stores? It was supposed to come out before the McDonald's car which is now out.

I was asking a friend that same question just the other day. I haven't even heard a rumor from any of the retailers. I wonder if they just can't get those difficult graphics to work on the 1/32 car.

Joe F.

Comment

Snuck this one in

Car is in stores now got my order in

Comment

Got the word from Hot Slots that it will be headed my way on the 4th. Been on pre-order since last November. It is a beauty in the pics
        Buster

Comment

Make sure you bring it on race night so I can drive it !!!!!!

Comment

Arrives on Friday per UPS, just in time for a quick check and then on to the LHS on Sat morning for a few laps.
            Buster

Comment

We got them Monday and what a paint job!
              Dan

Comment

Way too cool!! First we get the Doran Enterprises 2010 McDonald's Ford Dallara, then the 2011 Wayne Taylor SunTrust Chevy Dallara, now the 2010 AIM Autosport Pacific Mobile Ford Riley!! And Sideways has just announced they will be releasing the 2011 Michael SHank Racing Crown Royal XR Ford Riley in the coming months. If the #60 car has graphics anywhere near the level of Sideways' last 3 releases, it will be stunning.

Comment

I gotta say, that Crown Royal livery was beautiful. I look forward to seeing Racers execution.

Comment

Working...
                  X