Sideways DP stock configuration question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideways DP stock configuration question

I'm hoping I can get an official answer to my question, as there has been some difference of opinion within my club as to how these cars come from the factory (bone stock).

My question simply is how do these cars come configured from the factory? Do they all share the same gearing, motor and motor configuration? Do some cars come with offset pods, while others are standard?

An argument has been made in the past (with/in my local club) that these cars are not all created equal, and some come with offset pods, different gearing, etc. I hope a to find a definitive answer to put this issue to rest.

Thanks for your help!

The short answer is yes. They all come in line 1mm off set pod with 9-26 gearing. The two new ones do have an up dated chassis that will take the new Slot it 6 point pod but that is the only difference in them.
    Mike

Comment

The only other difference might be the newer 'square can' orange bell which seems to have a bit more power than the old round cans...

Comment

How about the very first release, off set pod also?

Joe F.

Comment

Yes. I had the first ones they came out with and they have always been the same 1mm offset inline pod.
          Mike

Comment

Thanks Mikeinclover

Joe F.

Comment

Working...
            X