Disappointment-- Racer how dare you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you have a problem with your email address. Talk tomorrow
    It is amazing that every time I "complain"here I do get a answer from you. I have a yahoo account and have NEVER had a problem from any one of the suppliers and guys on the forum. AND I buy a lot of cars from various people here on the forum. NO other person has EVER complained about the emails not getting to me. I think the problem is on your side.
    BUT then every dark cloud has a silver lining. My wife informs me the cars arrived safely. THANKS.

Comment

In this case all the histrionics seems unwarranted.
      As per the dictionary histrionics means the following--dramatic representation; theatricals; acting.
      I was never dramatic or acting. I just wanted my cars that I paid a LOT of money for and it seems like only when I reverted to the forum was I answered.
      But anyway thanks for your opinion it is much appreciated.

Comment

Well, finally at the end of this drama, you received cars and we are very happy for that.
        Let me tell anyway that the fact we answered you only after your claims on SCI is simply
        not true. Last example is the fact that when you published your last complain, cars were
        shipped already, and by expensive express courier as you know. Note at the same time we shipped cars by DHL we sent an email to your address, I do not know the reason but it's clear
        you did not get it. Every time I send an email to our US Distributor with extension Comcast
        he does not receive it so that we started sendin emails from another account since when, even
        from this new address comcast, started to reject them again. Can you explain this ? I still do not
        have an answer, probably the same happened with email exchange to your address.

Comment

Well, finally at the end of this drama, you received cars and we are very happy for that.
          Let me tell anyway that the fact we answered you only after your claims on SCI is simply
          not true. Last example is the fact that when you published your last complain, cars were
          shipped already, and by expensive express courier as you know. Note at the same time we shipped cars by DHL we sent an email to your address, I do not know the reason but it's clear
          you did not get it
          Thank you again, what more do you want me to do than thank you.
          Remember one thing, if your QC was better in the first place this would never happend.
          Secondly I never asked you to send the cars via DHL. You chose to do so yourself. OR maybe you did send it urgently via a expensive courier as you maybe forgot to send the car. You acknowledge receipt on the 15 August. Then you send the car only beginning of November........ Two and a half months later
          I say no more case closed. And hopefully the P$$%%^^&[email protected]&Óng contest is now over.

Comment

Moving on...

Comment

Originally posted by The Professor View Post
              Moving on...
              well said

Comment

Working...
              X