Scaleauto 1/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaleauto 1/24

I have a Scaleauto chassis and during a race the screws that attach the axle holders on came loose and l lost them.

1 - What part number are the screws?
    2 - What size are the screws

Thanks,
    Paul

You'll probably find the answer here. If not, give the store a call (Pacific Time) at 253-564-1445 and they'll be able to help. Knowing which Scaleauto car it is may make a difference, in case of changes made over time.

Comment

Actually, this may be a more useful link.

(On a separate page, I found a listing for 'Body Parts' which seemed kinda weird ... )

Comment

I'm 60 now and might be interested in some new body parts. What page did you find them on?

Comment

I think they changed the description now, to 1/24 Spare Parts & Bodies.

Here's the main page index at 132Slotcar for Scaleauto. You can see all the links to the different items in stock there.

But by chance, I see that you also live in that general vicinity (us Mods are omniscient like anything), and I would encourage you to stop by when they're open. There's current information on that, right here that's important, as Chris has been going through health issues and Alan is simply busier than ever.

Comment

PEARLMAN

Those darn screws coming loose can be very frustrating. Blue loctite works well at keeping the screws tight and not too tight so they can't be undone some time in the future.

daniel

Comment

Working...
            X