NJ SCALE Racing December 20, 2014 race announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ SCALE Racing December 20, 2014 race announcement

NJ SCALE Racing will have our next monthly race on Saturday December 20, 2014 at The Race Place, Rt 33, Farmingdale, NJ. On Saturdays the raceway opens at 10am, racing to start at 1:00pm. $10 pit pass, $5 fee per race.

On Saturdays we will have 4 races: BRM Group-C and Porsche 917s, Scaleauto, and Hardbody. 3 minute Sprint races on the Red Lightning track in the second floor loft. The pix below are of The Red Lightning track at The Race Place.

Race is open to the public. Many are 1/32 plasticar racers who are racing on a commercial track for the first time and commercial track racers experiencing hardbody SCALE racing for the first time, and some returning back to racing since the mid 1960's. So if you have yet to experience these 1/24 scale cars, come on down and check out our monthly races. We know you will be hooked after your first time racing these cars with us.

Also- if you have any of the following types of cars, feel free to bring them along for track time and a potential fun race: TSRF, hardbody cars built with model kit bodies, real 1960s-1970s era vintage cars of all types, and retro jaildoor cars.

Last edited by sportblazer350; 11-25-2014, 03:51 PM. Reason: added pix, updated race dates

Hey Glenn, I think Harlan,me and maybe Rick will be coming down for this race, I saw your post about my Lola, Ill bring it with me, I remember you guys were doing a vintage class, we should get it going again along with SAs and BRMs, that would be a full day of racing

cya
    DE38

Comment

What type tire do you run on the Scale auto Porsche's?

Comment

The Procomp 3 foam tire seems to be the hot setup that everybody is using , the same also for the BRMs.

DE38

Comment

Are they for sale at The Race Place, or do you bring your own? Thanks.

Comment

I really dont know, I bought mine from Alan, but you could send a pm to sportblazer350.

DE38

Comment

Originally posted by Rleog View Post
              Are they for sale at The Race Place, or do you bring your own? Thanks.
              Best to bring your own, as I don't think they stock any Scale Auto or BRM parts at The Race Place yet.

Comment

Hi Charlie, glad you guys can make our race- you will really enjoy yourselves! Glad you are bringing your Lola, i might have one of those chassis, or another EJ's 1/24 issue somewhere around here........and a few of us in NJ Scale Racing are also vintage club racers, so we can share some track time, MAYBE even get a vintage race going! I love to race 36d powered cars. i'll bring along some vintage cars as well, see you on the 21st. Glenn

Comment

race reminder this Saturday

reminder: race this Saturday at The Race Place, Jan 21 at 1pm

Comment

So far, it looks like HVSC is a go
                    cya Sat.

DE38

Comment

Well guys, hate to say it but the snow is comin down hard so we are going to have to cancel.
                      Maybe next month.

DE38

Comment

Ok,looks good for us for the 18th so far Ill be bringin some vintage stuff with me, a couple Cheetahs, T70 and a Chappy so maybe we can get a race goin.

cya
                        DE38

Comment

race reminder this Saturday

Hi all, next race is Feb 18 Saturday 1pm start time, hope to see some Pa and NY and Md state race teams this month! Best, Glenn

Comment

May 19 race

the next NJ SCALE Racing monthly race is scheduled for May 19 at The Race Place, Rt33, Farmingdale, NJ.

Comment

June race scheduled

The June race will be on Saturday June 23 at The Race Place, Rt33, Farmingdale, NJ

Comment

Working...
                              X