Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scaleauto 1/24 Mercedes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scaleauto 1/24 Mercedes

    Hi,

    Just wanted to know if anyone knows when the first factory painted 1/24 Scaleauto Mercedes will be available? I know the white kit is available but I am looking for a pre-painted car.

    Thanks.

    Chris

  • #2
    Give 1/32 Slotcar a call. I was racing there Saturday and thought I saw some ready to go.

    Good luck!

    Comment


    • #3
      Building the shipment now.

      The shipment with the first Mercedes painted decoration SC-7021 Mercedes SLS GT3 VLN winner #738



      and painted body which I will make a few complete cars from SC-7025B Mercedes SLS GT



      is about to ship from Spain.

      I hope to move this next week.

      There will not be very many of these cars available as our order was cut in half due to delivery problems. I do not believe I will be able to get more but checking on that.

      I expect these to sell quickly, in part as the first Mercedes and also as avaialbility is short.

      More News soon.
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.slotcarillustrated.com
      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
      www.132slotcar.us

      1-253-255-1807

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks Alan. Just sent my order to 132Slotcar.

        Chris

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi, when will the second livery be released? Will you directly be able to order it without a chassis?
          I am taking about this one:

          I was also wondering about the white kit, any idea when it will be released?
          Thanks

          Verstuurd van mijn MT15i met Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            The white kit I have in stock.


            SC-7020 Mercedes SLS GT3 White kit $129.99


            Not much help re the 7024 Mercedes. Just '.....soon....'.
            I believe it will be released only as a complete car.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you for your reply.

              With the white kit I also meant without a chassis. Would like to use this body for racing, but would need good supply then too.
              Really like Scaleauto, hope to see the products come soon.

              Verstuurd van mijn MT15i met Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                We have good stock

                No problem on Mercedes white body kits
                Alan Smith
                SCI Owner.
                www.scaleracing.com
                www.slotcarillustrated.com
                www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
                www.132slotcar.us

                1-253-255-1807

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice!! That almost makes me want to get into 1/24

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by geno View Post
                    Nice!! That almost makes me want to get into 1/24
                    They are great fun... there is, however, a learning curve and the increased speed and weight places more G force on the drivetrain... The lighter 1/32 cars don't require as much mental approach to the lessor forces and keeping all the chassis bits tight and slip free.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bigtwin View Post
                      They are great fun... there is, however, a learning curve and the increased speed and weight places more G force on the drivetrain... The lighter 1/32 cars don't require as much mental approach to the lessor forces and keeping all the chassis bits tight and slip free.
                      ......So that's what I'm doing wrong, the mental approach! Oooh....Look at you.... you used some big words on SCI all correctly and stuff; (except "lesser")...promote this man, HOORAY BEER!
                      Last edited by NJSLOT1_32; 08-08-2012, 02:20 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I believe Scaleauto plan to make all the 1/24th shells,painted and otherwise available separately in time. The Samsung Mercs shell is now available in Spain,so should appear elsewhere soon. IMHO,Scaleauto 1/24th are the best rtr slot cars you can get at the moment..wish they would do some classic stuff - Can-Am maybe?
                        TED....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tedm View Post
                          I believe Scaleauto plan to make all the 1/24th shells,painted and otherwise available separately in time. The Samsung Mercs shell is now available in Spain,so should appear elsewhere soon. IMHO,Scaleauto 1/24th are the best rtr slot cars you can get at the moment..wish they would do some classic stuff - Can-Am maybe?
                          TED....

                          yes, i too would like t see Scaleauto offer a line of classic, vintage era cars, and Can-Am would be a good choice to start. (hint-hint to Scaleauto....)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            big words...

                            Least you forget "the big twin" is an educator AND a National Champion. Educated words and big lap totals are his hallmark. Glad to have him as my teammate for the upcoming endurance races.

                            I think we still have a few spots open for teams in the Endurance races, so if you got game...bring it!

                            The Race Place track is a really nice layout for both the BRM's and Scale Auto cars and they run really well on this track.

                            Going to be some close and very competitve racing.

                            Joseph

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by maxspeed View Post
                              Least you forget "the big twin" is an educator AND a National Champion. Educated words and big lap totals are his hallmark. Glad to have him as my teammate for the upcoming endurance races.

                              I think we still have a few spots open for teams in the Endurance races, so if you got game...bring it!

                              The Race Place track is a really nice layout for both the BRM's and Scale Auto cars and they run really well on this track.

                              Going to be some close and very competitve racing.

                              Joseph
                              Sorry for the omission: The Educator AND National Champion used some big words on SCI all correctly and stuff; Hooray Beer!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X