Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NJ SCALE Racing August race results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NJ SCALE Racing August race results

    here are the results of the August 2014 NJ SCALE Racing Scaleauto Sprint race:

    1) Martin Dixon.......156 laps.......6.636356......purple lane.....**fast lap winner**
    2) Mike Burke.........154 laps.......6.699443......white lane.........
    3) Arron Moore.......153 laps.......6.702903......purple lane...........
    4) Mike Haskins......150 laps.......6.812130......white lane
    5) Robert Holt........146 laps.......6.859391......purple lane
    6) Mario Baskin......142 laps.......7.139924......orange lane
    7) Glenn Orban......140 laps.......7.187324......green lane
    8) Lou Esteves.......138 laps.......7.249341......white lane

    I can't believe the lap times- 5 of 8 racers in the 6 second range, and a 6.636 fast lap time! Go Martin!! But watch out- Mike Burke is hot on your tail! I attempted to break in a (used) back-up car, but after Robert pointed out to me that I had a badly bent rear wheel, I finished this race with another back-up car- my big Jaguar. With this class it is all about staying in the slot, staying consistent from lane to lane, and good traction in the rear with clean and well rounded rear tires.

  • #2
    Originally posted by sportblazer350 View Post
    here are the results of the August 2014 NJ SCALE Racing Scaleauto Sprint race:

    1) Martin Dixon.......156 laps.......6.636356......purple lane.....**fast lap winner**
    2) Mike Burke.........154 laps.......6.699443......white lane.........
    3) Arron Moore.......153 laps.......6.702903......purple lane...........
    4) Mike Haskins......150 laps.......6.812130......white lane
    5) Robert Holt........146 laps.......6.859391......purple lane
    6) Mario Baskin......142 laps.......7.139924......orange lane
    7) Glenn Orban......140 laps.......7.187324......green lane
    8) Lou Esteves.......138 laps.......7.249341......white lane

    I can't believe the lap times- 5 of 8 racers in the 6 second range, and a 6.636 fast lap time! Go Martin!! But watch out- Mike Burke is hot on your tail! I attempted to break in a (used) back-up car, but after Robert pointed out to me that I had a badly bent rear wheel, I finished this race with another back-up car- my big Jaguar. With this class it is all about staying in the slot, staying consistent from lane to lane, and good traction in the rear with clean and well rounded rear tires.
    Last edited by mab0707; 08-31-2014, 06:30 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      My motto @ the race place …. "nationwide is on your side"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mab0707 View Post
        My motto @ the race place . "nationwide is on your side"
        Looking at your avatar, I thought it was "Only your hair dresser knows for sure"...Dinky seems a bit confused based on his infatuation with your neck...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NJSLOT1_32 View Post
          Looking at your avatar, I thought it was "Only your hair dresser knows for sure"...Dinky seems a bit confused based on his infatuation with your neck...

          Comment


          • #6
            The entire field finished in order of lap times that's mike mike mike mike mike!

            Comment

            Working...
            X