X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mab0707
    started a topic Scaleauto 1/24 gt @ the race place 9/27/2014

Scaleauto 1/24 gt @ the race place 9/27/2014

Last edited by mab0707; 09-28-2014, 03:39 PM.

• dinky
    replied
    Here's a thought can I race with

Leave a comment:

• sportblazer350
    replied
    Originally posted by sportblazer350 View Post
    as to the Endurance race at next month's Championship race- I would like to make this event an even playing field by not teaming up racers who often place on the podium. This will make for a more challenging overall race.

Dinky- forget what I said here- race with whomever you please. Enjoy the Championship race.

Leave a comment:

• sportblazer350
    replied
    Dinky- you're the best!

Leave a comment:

• dinky
    replied
    I would like to be incontrol of a lot of things,BUT IM NOT!

Leave a comment:

• sportblazer350
    replied
    Originally posted by dinky View Post
    I need to be more patient when it comes to racing, hopefully I can get better results from the back up car I ran. Falling 2 laps down after just 3 laps in was no ones fault but my own. I would like to apologize to the marshals for my inability to keep my car in the slot so early on in the race. I promise IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN I was using a car( BMW z4 no up grades yet) I had not ran in competition since last year so I'll work on it some this week & next & the week after that. Love you guys see you next month yo njbump you will you team up with me for the enduro ?
    so you are telling us that you won, ran a 6.5 lap time with a box stock car??

Leave a comment:

• sportblazer350
    replied
    as to the Endurance race at next month's Championship race- I would like to make this event an even playing field by not teaming up racers who often place on the podium. This will make for a more challenging overall race.

Leave a comment:

• njbumper
    replied
    Sounds like ya PLAN

Leave a comment:

• dinky
    replied
    I need to be more patient when it comes to racing, hopefully I can get better results from the back up car I ran. Falling 2 laps down after just 3 laps in was no ones fault but my own. I would like to apologize to the marshals for my inability to keep my car in the slot so early on in the race. I promise IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN I was using a car( BMW z4 no up grades yet) I had not ran in competition since last year so I'll work on it some this week & next & the week after that. Love you guys see you next month yo njbump you will you team up with me for the enduro ?
    Last edited by dinky; 09-29-2014, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• njbumper
    replied
    • I think the Viper is a winner.It handled very well on the track (in the straights and turns).The only issue I had was not paying attention when there was a stoppage.When we went back to green and not knowing were car was hit wall at full throttle, things came apart otherwise car is definitely going to be on the podium with best lap time.

Leave a comment:

• NJSLOT1_32
    replied
    Originally posted by Lou E View Post
    How does the Viper compare with the other cars? That thing looks awesome.

Sorry I missed the race but I'll see you guys in October.
    From what I could tell from the excellent view I had from the rear of the pack, the Viper is a very good runner. Seems well balanced when i was watching it in practice, predictable and desirable amount of sliding through the turns. Hopefully owner/driver Mike B. (aka NJBUMPER) will post his comments.

That evening I went home, juggled some things in the bank account, then ordered one. Hope you can make it next month Lou, as always some good racing and lots of laughs.

Leave a comment:

• sportblazer350
    replied
    and the race results

race results for the September NJ SCALE Racing Scaleauto race at The Race Place:

1) Martin Dixon.....157 laps.....6.589535.....green lane......fast lap winner
    2) Arron Moore......155 laps.....6.647562.....green lane....
    3) Mike Burke........150 laps.....6.750233.....orange lane...
    4) Mike Haskins......145 laps....6.969363......white lane
    5) Mario Baskin.......141 laps...7.139870.......blue lane
    6) Robert Holt.........141 laps....7.030606......green lane
    7) Glenn Orban........140 laps....7.137139......blue lane

this race had 2 groups- the "A" group (1st- 4th place cars) and the "B" group cars (5th- 7th place cars). Martin and Arron's cars are tuned to the most current rules, with the newest upgrade parts. Mike Burke raced the latest issue Viper- what a beautiful car! I gotta have one!! And check out the lap times, also with the aid of some tuning parts. Mike H. races a used Porsche purchased from Martin, which is still a very fast car. I have been racing back-up Scaleautos the past few months, trying to get a good back-up car race ready. This Porsche has my Jaguar chassis, but old rear tires, and no upgrade parts (all of my Scaleautos are box stock). So I need to stop being so cheap and purchase new rear tires , and pay more attention to how Martin and Arron are blueprinting their chassis.

Leave a comment:

• Lou E
    replied
    How does the Viper compare with the other cars? That thing looks awesome.

Sorry I missed the race but I'll see you guys in October.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X