X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayberryman
    started a topic Question for Mr. Dave Kennedy

Question for Mr. Dave Kennedy

Sir, first of all it is good to see you still in the hobby business doing what you do best, promotion of the hobby. Now for my question, I am in the process of building some Historic Trans Am 70 Camaros for a series that we will be running. One of the rules is that the car must have the chin spoiler attached. I have several of these cars but only one spoiler. I have only found them one place and that place has them listed for $13.99. I was wondering if these are available as the car is still in production. I know I might sound cheap (and I am) but I refuse to pay 1/3 Rd of the cost of a new car just for a small plastic spoiler. Any help would be appreciated.

• oneredz
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveKennedy View Post
    https://www.scalextric.com/us-en/sho...-sorenson.html
    Yes the car is still in production as you can see but this release doesn't have a spoiler.
    As for parts we're hopeful to get more parts in stock for the cars that people want... but will this be in stock sooner rather than later, I cannot say for sure.
    We know that the Trans Am cars are some of the most raced and because of that we do intend to carry more of those parts.

I Fully agree with that statement!

Leave a comment:

• DaveKennedy
    replied
    So, correcting my post. Since I've not received my production sample of this car I can say it DOES have a front spoiler. However we don't have just that spoiler in stock as a part I'm sorry.

Leave a comment:

• noddaz
    replied
    And now I have to ask...

Mayberryman, If the current version of the car does not have the front spoiler do you have to run it?
    After all, if you bought a brand new Camaro to run it would not come with a lower spoiler.

Sorry marberry... That idea about the new cars not having the spoiler will not work.

Scott
    Last edited by noddaz; 08-29-2018, 05:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DaveKennedy
    replied
    https://www.scalextric.com/us-en/sho...-sorenson.html
    Yes the car is still in production as you can see but this release doesn't have a spoiler.
    As for parts we're hopeful to get more parts in stock for the cars that people want... but will this be in stock sooner rather than later, I cannot say for sure.
    We know that the Trans Am cars are some of the most raced and because of that we do intend to carry more of those parts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X